Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHOS BIDDING ON THIS 88 M3 2.5l COPART

WISH I HAD MORE MONEY I WAS ALREADY OUT BIDED :(

people go crazy bidding on copart. Then copart fucks you in fees for a car like that they will hit with 1,000 or more just in fees. If you can't see the car in person I would not bid. There pics are not always clear and sometimes stuff that you see in or on the car in the pics is not there when you go to pick it up. Just a couple of tips from someone who has learned the hard way. Copart is great for cars like a 95 civic or a chevy malibu 200-500 all day... but not so much for collector cars or cult cars. Nice m3 either way.
    My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Originally posted by ill4noreason View Post
      people go crazy bidding on copart. Then copart fucks you in fees for a car like that they will hit with 1,000 or more just in fees. If you can't see the car in person I would not bid. There pics are not always clear and sometimes stuff that you see in or on the car in the pics is not there when you go to pick it up. Just a couple of tips from someone who has learned the hard way. Copart is great for cars like a 95 civic or a chevy malibu 200-500 all day... but not so much for collector cars or cult cars. Nice m3 either way.
      +1

Although it looks nice, I have a good feeling something is just not right with the car. Someone local should check it out.
      -Pierre
      1987 535is
      1988 325is

Comment

my friend buys a lot of cars from copart and he says that usually cars with no damage or very light damage are the ones you should stay away from unless you can go and check it out, a lot of fraud out there...
        btw, what are those cars usually go for on copart??

Comment

There was a salvage one bone stock e30 m that went for 12k it was a previous I'm had a buddy check it out and he said it looks legit. It's a dealership car and they said it's not smog legal when they took it on trade. My buddys gf also work there :)

Comment

Originally posted by 510e36 View Post
            There was a salvage one bone stock e30 m that went for 12k it was a previous I'm had a buddy check it out and he said it looks legit. It's a dealership car and they said it's not smog legal when they took it on trade. My buddys gf also work there :)
            12k is a hugh gamble though on a car you cant drive etc..that M3 looks nice regardless. Everyone that I know...(that knows I am a dealer) hits me up and says..."yo can you sell my bla bla bla nice looking car that is fucked up but its not obvious until the next owner drives it" Cars. Just my too the point FYI.

Comment

damn, 12k for an auction car seems a little high...

Comment

it's at 5400.00 now that's a cheap m3..
                Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                A Topless Memorandum

Comment

wow its a stroker putting down 270whp i think it said

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                  RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Amazing how a car like that ends up at auction but I know it happens. I think that print out says 270HP (at the crank). The "Alpina headlights" is the first sign whoever typed that up may or may not know what they are talking about lol. Car looks legit and probably an S14.net members car judging by the parts and the sig sticker.
                    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Curious to find out how it ended up there

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                        Curious to find out how it ended up there
                        Me too. It's probably an interesting story.
                        -Pierre
                        1987 535is
                        1988 325is

Comment

I'm trying to win it, but it won't happen with my luck
                          _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

I was able to contact the dealership they said they took it on trade but can not legally sell it due to safety and smog reasons lol. I wonder who's Gunna get fired over this

Comment

Nice butchered rear seat area.
                              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                              X