Would You Pay Over $13K For This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
    Wait, so you're saying you can't find a fully restored e30 m3 for the same price as a completely restored 325e? Mind blown.

I think if a swap was being done I would pick the $8k true m3 that just needs a motor put in vs the $13k restored 325e m3 clone that needs the m20 pulled and a new motor put in. But thats just me.
    No we are talking about the car in this post .

And yes I would most definately take the M3 clone that 99.9% of the population could not even tell if its not real over the $8000 mystery car because Im sure that cars has some rust and other issues that need to be done.Not to mention its not a big deal to pull a motor a put another in ,the hard part has been done not to mention Im sure the original motor is worth something to someone and that money could go to a ne motor.

Why is everybody hung up on it being a fake m3 ,Its not like its a Honda civic turned into a Bmw its still a German built car with original German panels that the factory would have used to begin with.I dont get it, o well I can see the purist not wanting it but thats not me and like I said if I had a real M3 the engine would be the first the to go anyway, why have such a beautiful car that your average mini van can blow away ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynMW View Post
      M20B25, M20B27, S14, M10, M42, M50, Ms469, MX^ 2 plus thirtyC, 6millionSM12BtwoH. . . . . Who gives a fuck? That car looks goooooood.
      Who gives a fuck? Someone spending 13K that is who. I sold my 88 325iS for a little less than that. It lacked big flares and the front and rear bumper but it was rebuilt to the same point and more. Had a swap. Ground Controls. BBK. Etc.

No offense to Vlad or whoever is trying to sell it but that is simply crazy. M20B27 or M20B25 it is insane. Sure it looks like an E30 M3 which might work for someone but it has an M20 in it...

I would never consider buying that car... crazy.

Of course I am biased. E30 M3 is crazy overpriced even a real one. 15-20K for a car that is barely faster than a 89 325iS... guess those flares and wing are worth 15K. They do look good...
      Last edited by dinanm3atl; 09-01-2011, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
        Who gives a fuck? Someone spending 13K that is who. I sold my 88 325iS for a little less than that. It lacked big flares and the front and rear bumper but it was rebuilt to the same point and more. Had a swap. Ground Controls. BBK. Etc.

No offense to Vlad or whoever is trying to sell it but that is simply crazy. M20B27 or M20B25 it is insane. Sure it looks like an E30 M3 which might work for someone but it has an M20 in it...

I would never consider buying that car... crazy.

Of course I am biased. E30 M3 is crazy overpriced even a real one. 15-20K for a car that is barely faster than a 89 325iS... guess those flares and wing are worth 15K. They do look good...
        That's the thing. It will be slower than an IS because it's an "e".

Love the car you built BTW. After talking about my newly polished DB's someone showed me your car. Nice :)
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

This particular car yah... I was also saying even a standard E30 M3.

Comment

This is a steal compared to the silver 4 door Vlad sold for $17,000 with stock wheels!

Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Wowsers...

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                Wowsers...
                Ya.... :crazy:

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm sure it would cost you that much if you were to buy a car, all the parts, and then pay for installation and paint. But the fact that its an e kills it. Also the quality of the paint job would need to be seen in person. I can tell you from experience online pics don't show shit!!!!

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    I'm sure it would cost you that much if you were to buy a car, all the parts, and then pay for installation and paint. But the fact that its an e kills it. Also the quality of the paint job would need to be seen in person. I can tell you from experience online pics don't show shit!!!!
                    This

Comment

well its at the 13.1k range... you can buy a REAL e30 M3 at this point

because you still need to put in at the very least an M30 motor in there to make the car respectable on the street....

i mean who wants their e30M3 replica stomped on by an automatic 2011 toyota corolla?
                      I can run Auto Checks on VINs for tips/donations:
                      PM me VIN(s) and I'll get you ALL the public recorded info that I have available.
                      paypal as gift to Mike@benzinkrieg.com

Information/Request sticky thread for Vehicle History Reports
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=216119

Comment

This is what the car looked like before,im guessing only because they both have the same plates. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200734

Comment

No that's a late model, in some states plates can be transferred.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                          X