X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit. I came.

Comment

cooler than a polar bears toe nails

I have ridden in this E30 when it was 105 out and I was amazed how cold the AC was, completely redone down to the lines. Mike was not f'n around in this GA heat. On the flipside, the heated seats are also a creature comfort I could get used to. I attended the the last E30 Picnic and have no doubt this E30 would have taken the peoples choice...period.

Comment

Not meaning to shit on your thread but 14.5k is e30m3 money. If this was 24v swapped I could justify the price.

Comment

A stroked, well cared for, oringinal Henna paint (any paint for that matter) E30M3 as nice as this would set you back far more than $14K...Just my 02cents.

Comment

Originally posted by 74M2 View Post
            A stroked, well cared for, oringinal Henna paint (any paint for that matter) E30M3 as nice as this would set you back far more than $14K...Just my 02cents.
            I didn't say similar condition, or stroked. Just e30m3 lol.

Comment

I like everything but the crooked seams in the seats.

Having said that, I hope it finds a deserving home!

Comment

Response to PM's

Thanks for all the interest and compliments. To answer a few PM's: I wanted Pat (pwagon) to list this car for me because I am away for work and do not have the time to answer daily email. He knows all about the car and can contact me if there is something he is unsure of. Yes, I can show it any weekend. Yes, I can have Pat take pictures of anything specific that people want to see but it will have to be on a weekend as I am away on weekdays. The stitching in that picture only looks crooked because the thigh extender is pulled out about halfway. If it is in or out fully it lines up perfect. Please contact Patrick concerning the car and any offers/ partial trades. I hope someone from one of the forums buys it but it will go on ebay eventually if not sold.

Comment

Free Bump for a beautiful car!
                  BMWCCA # 482566

Originally posted by nando
                  also, I can't think of any BMW special tools you need to do a headgasket on an M20. you could nearly do it with the trunk tool kit, some bubble gum, and string.
                  Check out my Leather Shift Boots for Sale Here

Check out my other work with my GF Here Great gifts for your Wife or GF

Comment

Wow I've drooled over this car many times and it's in many ways the blueprint for the early model coupe I'm building now.

Out of my price range, unfortunately, buy GLWS!!
                    Originally posted by LJ851
                    kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
                    ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
                    #teamross
                    Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Awesome car! Well worth the price, as there is clearly way more "invested" into it! Mine is not even nearly as nice as this and I have more than that in the car as well (I know crazy right)!

Good luck, hope it goes to a good owner!
                      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I like pretty much everything that you've done to this car. Plus the Henna puts it up another notch.

I don't think it's priced too high either.

Comment

Originally posted by leadphut View Post
                          I like everything but the crooked seams in the seats.

Having said that, I hope it finds a deserving home!
                          funny :D

even chicks dig the seats

free bump for an awesome car :up:

Comment

Beautiful car.
                            dtireshop.com@verizon.net

Comment

Bump this to top...
                              _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                                Not meaning to shit on your thread but 14.5k is e30m3 money. If this was 24v swapped I could justify the price.
                                Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                                I didn't say similar condition, or stroked. Just e30m3 lol.
                                Not meaning too, but you did. Forum rules say keep it to yourself or don't comment.

Best of luck with sale, Always love a nice red head. Shame the Henna's and Mar's rot have gone the way of unfashionable.
                                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                                X