Gorgeous.

Comment

bump
      _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

the car is awesome glws!

Comment

I remember this car before its 'vlad-ification'. Well-priced indeed, can't be too many henna MT1 cars still around.

Good luck with the sale, might be worth throwing it on S14 as well considering most five-digit price tags usually get dismissed on this board.
          - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
          E36 325i sedan
          E30 325i sedan
          Volvo 945T

Comment

Lawd
            ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
            ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Henna

Had her on the road all weekend. She is so nice but I only drive the car seldomly because I have been away for work. She just sits in the garage during the week and I take it out for a cruise on Sundays when I am home. I want it to go to a good owner who can appreciate the car. I am selling the car so I can do some remodeling on my house. Shoot some offers via PM to Pat or myself. I want to get the house done before the warm weather returns!

Comment

Bump
                  _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Henna

I'll be back in the Savannah area on March 3rd for those of you who PM'd me and want to see the car. Sorry I've been slow to respond, been away for work.

Comment

where did you get your shift and ebrake boots?

Originally posted by blunttech
                      Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Bump
                        _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

I just returned from overseas. The Henna was in storage for the past nine months and is back for sale. It was stored in my garage in GA and is still in the Savannah area. Just freshened up all fluids and took her out for some exercise this weekend (road trip to NC and back). I can be reached at 912-631-7652 and really would like to get this baby into the hands of someone who has time to enjoy it. I will be gone again in a few months and would rather not store her again. I would like to hear any offers. I would take a partial trade for maybe a nice 318ti that the wife could use or possibly some other partial trades. Let me know what you have. Thanks for looking.

Comment

I have had some interesting offers on trades, cash is king though. Any trades need to be clean and complete, no projects. Call, text, pm any offers. Don't be scared to call me with cash offers, I don't bite.

Comment

Very well done mt1 henna!

Comment

Bump this. This is not a part-out, so do not ask about parts off of it.
                                _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Working...
                                X