FS: 1991 325iX Sedan 100K Miles EASY PROJECT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1991 325iX Sedan 100K Miles EASY PROJECT

For sale is my 1991 BMW 325iX 4 Door Sedan clean title in hand -- I purchased this car about a year ago planing on doing a restoration, unfortunately I have not been able to find the time so the project has been abandoned. The car was purchased from the second owner (I am the third but never registered it) and the car fax shows a flawless history. The overall condition of the car is good for a small restoration, it has few rust spots and some dents on the exterior, the interior upholstery and dash is in good condition, however on the shifter and linkage are missing. The previous owner attached some vice grips to the shift cable (this car is automatic) and it looks like it needs some new components. It will still operate this way however I wouldn't do it.

Mechanically the car runs strong, there are a few small parts that should be replaced on the engine like the intake boot, and I believe the exhaust has a leak. The engine runs very strong and it has great power. It has never been rebuilt and it has very low 100,700 miles on it.

Overall the car needs some work, if you are looking for a small project you could have this car ready pretty easy. I am hoping to sell the car quickly so I am open to all offers. The car is being sold AS-IS. I can take more pics or answer any questions you have.

I have not indicated a price and I really want to sell fast, so feel free to make me any reasonable offer.

Images are hosted on IMGUR http://imgur.com/a/PyGqr

Forum rules. You need a starting price or a price range of some sort. No "reasonable offers". Name a price.

Comment

Sorry, for price I am in it $6,000 but realize its worth between $3,500 - $5,000..

Comment

bump :)

Comment

Originally posted by ///Maybach View Post
          but realize its worth between $1,000 and $3,000..
          You should tie up some loose ends, man. Car looks to be solid, but in it's current state you're not going to get near $3500 IMO. It would really be worth it to fix some odds and ends, buff/wax, etc.
          1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
          1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
            You should tie up some loose ends, man. Car looks to be solid, but in it's current state you're not going to get near $3500 IMO. It would really be worth it to fix some odds and ends, buff/wax, etc.
            I appreciate it! What do you think it would go for if i get some of the loose ends tied up? I am not necessarily looking to get top dollar as it is a project I just don't have time for.. But really would like to recover as much as possible from it.

Comment

Working...
            X