850csi...$11k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

850csi...$11k

A freind of mine is selling his friends 850csi...dont know if anyone is looking for one of these rare beauties, but he is only asking around 11k...im in louisville ky.
    the thing is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Info / pics , please.

Comment

Originally posted by f u z z
      Info / pics , please.
      OK, ill take some pics tomorrow on my way home and get the mileage. All I know off the top of my head is that it is red and an automatic..
      90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

Comment

Originally posted by german g
        OK, ill take some pics tomorrow on my way home and get the mileage. All I know off the top of my head is that it is red and an automatic..
        CSi's were all six speed manuals, if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by eurostyl e30
          CSi's were all six speed manuals, if I remember correctly.
          do all 850s look like this or just the csi?

Comment

correct me if i'm wrong but if its really an 850csi isn't that an insane price
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Read carefully he is selling his friend's friends car. I'll sell you my friends car for 20 bux. lol

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

im gonna guess its an 850ci with the manual not a csi. If he has a csi, its in good shape, and hes selling it for 11k, there is no god (just bc i wont be able to go and get the car)

www.rimstrader.com

all the parts you need to swap the M30 into your E30 here-> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=m30+mounts

99 540i/66 911

Comment

What's the big difference between the ci and the csi?

Comment

Run away from a $11k E31. Run far, far, far away.
                    '91 318is
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
                      Run away from a $11k E31. Run far, far, far away.
                      Yeah... if you really have a hard-on for an E31, $11k isn't where you want to go in at. You want to get an outragouesly expensive one with minimum miles. They are gorgeous cars, but they are expensive. When you take them to get repaired or order parts for them its still an $80k+ car.

If I were to ever get one, it would be an 850CSi last model year of production with less than 60k miles on it. Remember, these things have belts, not chains. They are basically twin M20s.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink
                        Read carefully he is selling his friend's friends car. I'll sell you my friends car for 20 bux. lol
                        uhhhh, ok..It is actually on my friends car lot..BMV motorwerks...
                        Well the friend is a bmw tech and owns his own shop now..He has owned several big 8 series, so I'm sure it is in good shape...I have seen it and it is beautiful, might just be a regualr 850, im not too sure ofthe differences..I am gonna take some pics and get more info on my way home today. I'll post some pics and info tomorrow.

Comment

I'm sure the car is beautiful... E31's are a gorgeous design. However, the main issue is that as these cars get old they tend to start dying on the electrical end. 12 motors in the seats. Its essentially two M20s in there and therefore it actually has 2 batteries, 2 fuel pumps, and some other wierd shit.

I love the car though... if I wouldn't go to BMW hell for it I would take an E31 shell and do horrible things to it. Mmmm... motor swap.

Comment

Originally posted by uflnuceng
                            I'm sure the car is beautiful... E31's are a gorgeous design. However, the main issue is that as these cars get old they tend to start dying on the electrical end. 12 motors in the seats. Its essentially two M20s in there and therefore it actually has 2 batteries, 2 fuel pumps, and some other wierd shit.

I love the car though... if I wouldn't go to BMW hell for it I would take an E31 shell and do horrible things to it. Mmmm... motor swap.
                            damn, 2 fuel pumps & 2 batteries...wew, sounds like a nightmare to work on...I dont know anyhitng about em:-? Sounds like the car would not be a smart buy to anyone on a budget...If someone has alot of $$, it would make a good weekend car..

Comment

pretty much... not for the budget minded at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X