Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2002maniac
    This is an M-tech cabbie. duh
    This is basically a 325iC with M technic appearance package (triple white). They came from the factory with 325i badging on the back. The full or "real" M technic cab's I'm referring to not only had the kit but 15" BBS wheels, M cloth/leather seats, M tech suspension and "BMW M technic" badging on the front grill and rear trunklid. As stated before they only came in three colors, red, silver and macao blue and are VERY rare. The two I've seen in my lifetime were trashed but real M technic cabs nonetheless.

Finally found some pictures here:

"I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro
      This is basically a 325iC with M technic appearance package (triple white). They came from the factory with 325i badging on the back. The full or "real" M technic cab's I'm referring to not only had the kit but 15" BBS wheels, M cloth/leather seats, M tech suspension and "BMW M technic" badging on the front grill and rear trunklid. As stated before they only came in three colors, red, silver and macao blue and are VERY rare. The two I've seen in my lifetime were trashed but real M technic cabs nonetheless.

Finally found some pictures here:

http://www.e30ic.com/detailedmtech.htm
      BTW, there is a pic of my car on the first link.

here are some more from when I bought it . . .

Comment

Car looks great.

You don't see to many clean E30's left. That alone will help you get top dollar for your car.

Maybe not 10k. But pretty damm close I'd say.

Comment

interesting. Seems to be a clean car nonetheless.

Comment

SWEET i love that car.......its funny cuz i always this lawyer dude with a silver one that looks fresh ass hell.....fuck it jus keep it.....but you will get close to 10k for it.....

M52 |S52 Cams|E36 Rack Swap|GC Coilover Kit |. . . . . . . . . More To Come

Comment

Working...
            X