FS: 1992 m technic look cabrio, 64K miles, 5-speed, LSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1992 m technic look cabrio, 64K miles, 5-speed, LSD

Rare!!! Original factory BMW m technic bodykit with 5-speed, LSD and 64K miles. You will not find another car like this. One of the most desireable e30s in super-clean condition. Drives better than new. Z4 2.5 SSK. Borbet 16" rims, new tires. Timing belt, water pump, etc. at 33K miles. Just smogged, reg. through 02/07. A/C works great, heated seats, redline. If you're serious, please call to make an appt. to see this car in person. 858-243-4051 or blindlar@cox.net. $10,000. Price is fair and firm. Will email more pics upon request.

Last edited by ragged325; 06-09-2006, 08:25 PM.

I think I missed the price
    Michael Spiegle

'01 Ford Escape / Daily Driver
    '99 M3 / Track Car
    '87 325is bronzit / wtf car
    '06 Daytona Triumph 675 / Daily Rider

Comment

Sorry, $10k. I cut & pasted from another ad.

Comment

What an amazing car. Someone should jump all over that. To bad it rains 300 days a year in Seattle.

Comment

haha. 10k
          Dan

Comment

why is it better than new again?

I see a foggy rear window and spider cracks on the leather. Also is there a split in the top of the rear seat. I noticed you didn't include this in the picture of the back seat.
            Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
            http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
              haha. 10k
              its a beauty, but 10k is a lot for an e30.

Comment

Wonder how old that timing belt is...
                sigpic
                "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Missed an opportunity to bid on one of these a few months ago, car went for dirt cheap. Still kicking myself for forgetting to bid.

Very nice car, love those Borbet Type C wheels..good luck with the sale.. you're probably going to need to post elsewhere though. r3vlimited = everyone broke + cheap :)
                  Visit the 3 series heritage site (work in progress):
                  http://www.creativesmurf.com

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport
                    why is it better than new again?

I see a foggy rear window and spider cracks on the leather. Also is there a split in the top of the rear seat. I noticed you didn't include this in the picture of the back seat.
                    he just said it drives better than new. i think it looks in pretty good condition though pretty close to perfect for a car that old.

nice car, i just afford it.
                    sigpic

Comment

k I am confused.... is it just an I with an mtech kit? What size lsd? Why did you change timing @ 30,000?? That's only half the life of the belt? 10 grand seems right for an mtech.
                      Yours truly,
                      Rich
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Rigmaster
                      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281
                        k I am confused.... is it just an I with an mtech kit? What size lsd? Why did you change timing @ 30,000?? That's only half the life of the belt? 10 grand seems right for an mtech.
                        Its a real MtechII "appearance package" like all the other white Mtech cabs you see out there .

Good question about the diff .
                        I'm pretty sure all of the Mtech's like this were offered as autos .
                        Those would have came with with the 4.10 LSD but if this one has a 5-spd swap then it could also have been changed to a 3.73 at the same time .
                        But then again there is the off chance that this is one of 1 ot 2 cars that actually came optioned with the 5-spd .

Changing the t-belt at 30k would be a good idea since the car and belt are at least 14 years old at this time .
                        Its not just the mileage that you need to worry about but also the age of the belt .

And how can you say that $10k seems right for an Mtech when you just showed that you don't even know what an Mtech Vert is ????

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

30k miles since the last new timing belt... ??

Pretty car, otherwise.

Comment

I think 10k is a fair price.

And his m-technic appearance cabrio came stock with the 5-speed. So it has the 3.73 in it.
                            R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Not to shoot it down or anything but for 10K I'd rather wait for a real M technic cabrio...not just a 325iC with M technic appearance package. Once there was 3-4 of these on the autotrader at the same time. Ryan has picked up two identical ones back to back. These white/white cars are nice don't get me wrong but they are out there and not as rare as the real deal.

That car is clean though with very low miles plus the 5 speed is pretty rare, but it would still surprise me if you got the entire 10K for it.
                              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                              X