No announcement yet.

1990 bmw 325i e30 nc/sc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss threads like this...please proceed.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
      I miss threads like this...please proceed.
      QFT

:popcorn:
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
        why would you let someone else to use your account? Account is free here to make for everyone. Something fishy about this whole ad....and your other ad.
        With all do respect to the entire R3v community.....I personally have provided great quality cars to the community many of which I get updates and tags etc weekly. There is nothing fishy about this post or any of my other posts. This is simply someone posting a car for sale using my username.
        Last edited by TC|Photography; 09-30-2018, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by infanterene View Post
          Tyler Cauley I sold you this car. This is your account. You kept my tag and lied about having mailed it.
          Correct, you traded me this car for a motor. I didn't lie about sending back a tag, I simply waited and still am waiting for the documents that were supposed to have been shipped out by "your wife". I still have your tag in fact its sitting on my desk. Even tho I never received those docs that were sent out "over night". Now I am not one to bicker, it is what it is. Please do not put me out there like I am the one who made false promises. There are two sides to every story, you told me you had the docs over nighted by your wife. I held you tag as a form of accountability. Not only did I make a 3 hour trip to the vintage to meet you personally while you were supposed to come to Charlotte to drop off the car to me and pick up the motor, you did not tell me until that night after I had gotten home from the vintage that you "couldn't come to Charlotte". What did I do? I put the S14 in the back of my Denali and drove to the hotel you were staying at in Asheville and personally delivered the engine to you the very next day so that you could spend time with your family and go look at Realestate....

I have been in this community a very long time- longer than what I have been registered here on even and I will not let you or anyone else call me a liar. Tell the whole story Rene or not at all. Your username says it all. You're acting like an infant, Rene.

Comment

That’s not how it happened Tyler Cayley. I have the text messages to prove it. Keep the tag, it has been reported stolen.
            I'm not a real car guy :(

Comment

I only wish you the best Tyler seriously . The add didn’t sit well and I had to speak up.
              I'm not a real car guy :(

Comment

Wow, definitely in for this.
                Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I still want to know why the owner of this account isn't actually selling the car in this ad.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                    I still want to know why the owner of this account isn't actually selling the car in this ad.

Vintage R3v ...... oh how I miss these threads!
                    And yeah Chris..... you slacking on your pimpin 🤦🏽waffles♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                    IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

OP says "you can see the difference in the two ads"...

OP deletes the other ad and it now says "going to list on BAT".........

EL OH EL

The calypso car ad wasn't all that different, with the exception of some meh pictures...something's fishy...

Either way. Gonna need more than some shitty popcorn for this :popcorn:
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by TC|Photography View Post
                        With all do respect to the entire R3v community.....I personally have provided great quality cars to the community many of which I get updates and tags etc weekly. There is nothing fishy about this post or any of my other posts. This is simply someone posting a car for sale using my username.
                        thats the fishy part...

Originally posted by TC|Photography View Post
                        Correct, you traded me this car for a motor. I didn't lie about sending back a tag, I simply waited and still am waiting for the documents that were supposed to have been shipped out by "your wife". I still have your tag in fact its sitting on my desk. Even tho I never received those docs that were sent out "over night". Now I am not one to bicker, it is what it is. Please do not put me out there like I am the one who made false promises. There are two sides to every story, you told me you had the docs over nighted by your wife. I held you tag as a form of accountability. Not only did I make a 3 hour trip to the vintage to meet you personally while you were supposed to come to Charlotte to drop off the car to me and pick up the motor, you did not tell me until that night after I had gotten home from the vintage that you "couldn't come to Charlotte". What did I do? I put the S14 in the back of my Denali and drove to the hotel you were staying at in Asheville and personally delivered the engine to you the very next day so that you could spend time with your family and go look at Realestate....

I have been in this community a very long time- longer than what I have been registered here on even and I will not let you or anyone else call me a liar. Tell the whole story Rene or not at all. Your username says it all. You're acting like an infant, Rene.
                        That’s not how it happened Tyler Cayley. I have the text messages to prove it. Keep the tag, it has been reported stolen.
                        I only wish you the best Tyler seriously . The add didn’t sit well and I had to speak up.
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                            IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Post the texts!!!!

Comment

He is literally just helping someone sell his or her car. I have seen people post similar ads on here before. Y'all are just looking for some drama.

Comment

Working...
                                X