Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Midwest '88 325iX Project

Hey R3V-

I am finally at the point to start looking for a 325iX to turn into a daily. I need a coupe, would prefer an '88 because they came with everything I'd want on a car. Would also be interested in a late model coupe if the price is right.

I'm cheap, so I'm looking for a project that I can fix and own for a long time. What that really means to me: solid bones. Let me know what you've got.

preferred: manual, coupe, well optioned. Don’t care about mechanical issues, normal rust expected.

Located in 46013.
    Last edited by AWDBOB; 12-04-2019, 05:17 PM.
    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

I've got a 90s IX - i'm in 45103

Comment

Originally posted by RaabsIn513 View Post
      You aren’t far from me at all. I’ve been watching your car since you posted it. Unfortunately it doesn’t make financial sense for me since I’d have to factor in the cost of a manual swap.

Thanks for the link!
      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

How much of a project are you looking for? I've owned mine in Nevada since 2004, and I've done quite a bit of work to it this year. It still could use an engine rebuild and paint. PM me if you'd like pictures. It's located in 89815.

Comment

Nevermind. I see you're looking for a Midwest project. I shouldn't be using this forum on no sleep...

Comment

Hi, I have 4 e30 ix 2 - 2 door coupe manual 1- 2 door coupe auto - in process of manual swap. 1- 4 door sedan manual I am looking to sell the 4 door sedan. Runs and drive , does not stay running. Will need paint and rust repairs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X