1 owner car! 1984 318i 83k miles Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30sh View Post
    Trip ODO reads all 0's....pretty good indicator that the ODO gears are toast. If it's straight and rust free, miles are not a big deal to me.
    Since I have time today and the e30 experts came out the woodworks on a car that’s been sold and all information disclosed to the new owner with the proof of said history, the ODO wasn’t toast, I checked to verify 😊 thank you for your concern though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by e30sh View Post
      Trip ODO reads all 0's....pretty good indicator that the ODO gears are toast. If it's straight and rust free, miles are not a big deal to me.
      yeah, probably, and agreed on actual miles. it's the blatant misrepresentation that pisses me off. Like the "black factory interior" that is actually blue, as evidenced by the pictures..
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
        yeah, probably, and agreed on actual miles. it's the blatant misrepresentation that pisses me off. Like the "black factory interior" that is actually blue, as evidenced by the pictures..
        “Black and blue” if your going to quote me, at least quote me correctly. If you feel the post is misrepresenting anything, 10/10 your misinterpreting incorrectly.

Comment

meh, I misread. it doesn't change the rest.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

A couple other clues to mileage. The steering wheel appears to be slick from wear. Lower mileage ones still have lots of texture. The parking brake is pulled to the sky. Not bashing the car, just pointing out things I've learned from owning e30's for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by VicE30 View Post
              It sold for asking Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Dang, congrats you robbed the buyer.

Originally posted by nando View Post
              Glad you made a profit but it just seems shady as hell.
              Shady at 6.9k, manageable at 2k.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                Dang, congrats you robbed the buyer. Shady at 6.9k, manageable at 2k.
                The buyer doesn’t feel that way 🤷 And the days of $2k e30s are long gone, your about 4 years late… Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man this is a fun sale ad
                  Build Thread: Ryan's Hennarot 318is
                  COTM Aug 2019

Comment

eyebrows thorouoghly raised

Comment

Working...
                    X