1 owner car! 1984 318i 83k miles Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 owner car! 1984 318i 83k miles Coupe

Hello R3V members, today I am selling my 1984 318i. Listing this low mileage e30 for sale with 83,000 original miles. Car was my neighbors, elderly couple , and the husband recently has passed. My neighbor was a BMW enthusiast as well but fell ill due to his declining health. Car sat for about 7 years. Under my care I’ve changed fluids and emptied the gas tank and replaced with new fresh gas. She fires right up , strong M10 motor, runs and drives. Smooth 5 speed transmission. I’ve put new tires, new fluids, and washed her up. She’s ready for her next owner. Would like this car to go to an enthusiast that shares the same passion as its previous owner. It’s a 1984 318i, and it’s manual ! CONS -Needs a fresh coat of paint -Two front seats have rips -Needs you 😊 PROS -82k original miles -5 speed (strong and smooth transmission) -Runs and drives -New injectors -New hoses -Fresh fluids -New alternator -New Starter -New Belts -AC works ( tested with the little of r13 refrigerant I had left) -Rare blue and black factory interior -Original paint is Lazerblau Metallic Asking $$6900 OBO Send me a PM or text 305-492-2940 Located in central florida. Can arrange shipping.
    Last edited by VicE30; 03-31-2021, 03:15 PM.

Original one owner car by the way! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of potential here....glws Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
      IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

If this had an M20B25 I'd be all over it! GLWS!

Comment

sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold

Comment

Originally posted by VicE30 View Post
            sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold
            If I sold that thing I’d be happy too 😀👍🏽 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
            IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by VicE30 View Post
              Mind sharing what the final sold price was?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Does anyone know if those were original door cards?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                  Does anyone know if those were original door cards?
                  Doubtful. I've never seen piping used from the factory separating the inner and outer sections. The whole interior looks to have been altered. Early 318's had flat seats with the checkered cloth pattern or the dimpled vinyl.

Comment

It had only been driven 2k miles since 1993, by an "enthusiast"? and it looks like that after sitting for "only" 7 years, but the mileage didn't change at all in 11 years?

Seems fishy to me. good luck to the new owner I guess.. must have sat in a field for almost 20 years.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                      Mind sharing what the final sold price was?
                      It sold for asking Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                        It had only been driven 2k miles since 1993, by an "enthusiast"? and it looks like that after sitting for "only" 7 years, but the mileage didn't change at all in 11 years? Seems fishy to me. good luck to the new owner I guess.. must have sat in a field for almost 20 years.
                        I don’t control the elements🤷 I took the car under my wing in its current condition and did maintenance to make sure she’s road worthy for next owner. Owner has all documentation proving what I wrote on the post. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ok, but it's also not a "1" owner car, because you're the second owner, and surely have put more miles on it in the short time you've had it to flip than he did in decades. If that's how it works, then I am the second owner of my E30. :p

Your own post totally contradicts what the carfax showed, the same mileage in 1993 as in 2004, which is barely changed from 2021, so how did it only sit for 7 years? Glad you made a profit but it just seems shady as hell.
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Trip ODO reads all 0's....pretty good indicator that the ODO gears are toast. If it's straight and rust free, miles are not a big deal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                              ok, but it's also not a "1" owner car, because you're the second owner, and surely have put more miles on it in the short time you've had it to flip than he did in decades. If that's how it works, then I am the second owner of my E30. :p Your own post totally contradicts what the carfax showed, the same mileage in 1993 as in 2004, which is barely changed from 2021, so how did it only sit for 7 years? Glad you made a profit but it just seems shady as hell.
                              Technically since I never registered the car from the previous owner, it was a one owner car. It’s ok to be salty and I’m sorry you weren’t able to witness the car in person and missed out on a great opportunity ☺️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X