E30 Qi Charger + Cup Holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Qi Charger + Cup Holder

I am really proud to debut and offer this E30 Qi charger + Cup Holder + Coin Tray. This will fit all left hand drive E30’s. This has been an absolute labour of love over the last 6 months. It’s a completely reversible plug-n-play option to your current ashtray.
    These are made to order with a current lead time of about a 1-2 weeks for the first 10 orders. Price is $150 USD shipped anywhere in the world. Tracking is included for US customers or + $20 for worldwide tracking - PayPal only

Please send me a private message with you full shipping details.

Payment: paypal.me/e30dfarid
    Product Features:
    • Qi Charge, converter and finished plug-n-play ends
    • Standard cup holder with a seamless finish ( will fit all coffee cups, cans etc) a venti cup is pictured.
    • Coin tray
    • Embedded Rare earth magnets
    • Metal disks with adhesive backing to align your smart phone to the charger.
    • Textured finish made out of ABS plastic to resist high heat conditions and to blend into your current interior.
    • Installation instructions
    This will work with all wireless charger enabled smartphones that are under 153mm tall with or without a case including but not limited to the following:
    iPhone 8
    iPhone X
    iPhone Xs
    iPhone Xr
    iPhone 11
    iPhone 11 Pro
    iPhone SE (2020)
    iPhone 12 (New)
    iPhone 12 mini(New)
    iPhone 12 Pro (New)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Samsung Galaxy S9
    Samsung Galaxy S10
    Google Pixel 4
    Google Pixel 5
    …etc
    Thank you for your support!

Daniel
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dfraid; 05-26-2021, 07:43 AM.

Looks super 👌🏾
    1990 325iS
    1990 318iS (sold)

Comment

Looks good! How well does the phone do on top around corners?

Comment

Originally posted by Moponsito View Post
        Looks good! How well does the phone do on top around corners?
        It holds super well, You can see a couple of videos on the R3V FB page. Here is a screen shot of it in a vertical orientation.

Comment

So just a little feedback. So I installed this charger and cupholder this past weekend. It looks great (always room for improvement) and installed very easily. Would you consider maybe angling the charger up a bit so that slightly bigger phones (in my case my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S10+) would fit better? My phone if I take it out of the case just barely fits enough to get the charger to work.

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

I was wondering how well this would hold an iPhone 12 without a case around turns? Like just the MagSafe magnets that are built into the phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was wondering how well this would hold an iPhone 12 without a case around turns? Like just the MagSafe magnets that are built into the phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It holds really well around corners.

Comment

I installed it on my early e30, it looks OEM and functions as described for my Samsung S20. Thank you! purchased of fb.
                  1984 318i Coupe 66k

Comment

Originally posted by dfraid View Post
                    I am really proud to debut and offer this E30 Qi charger + Cup Holder + Coin Tray. This will fit all left hand drive E30’s. This has been an absolute labour of love over the last 6 months. It’s a completely reversible plug-n-play option to your current ashtray.
                    These are made to order with a current lead time of about a 1-2 weeks for the first 10 orders. Price is $150 USD shipped anywhere in the world. Tracking is included for US customers or + $20 for worldwide tracking - PayPal only

Please send me a private message with you full shipping details.

Daniel
                    Hi! Have you made these using a MagSafe adapter instead of Qi? It'd be great to charge my iphone while the phone was locked into place as well.
                    Thanks!
                    1992 318i cabrio Alpinweiss 2
                    2006 ZHP cabrio Imola​

Comment

Originally posted by sna77 View Post

Hi! Have you made these using a MagSafe adapter instead of Qi? It'd be great to charge my iphone while the phone was locked into place as well.
                      Thanks!
                      They use a magnet system so it already locks into place.
                      not all phones use MagSafe yet - so it needs to be versatile.

Comment

Originally posted by dfraid View Post

They use a magnet system so it already locks into place.
                        not all phones use MagSafe yet - so it needs to be versatile.
                        Bummer... my iPhone uses MagSafe. I don't even bother with Qi charging, it's way too slow vs MagSafe (7.5W vs 15W). Thanks though!
                        1992 318i cabrio Alpinweiss 2
                        2006 ZHP cabrio Imola​

Comment

Working...
                        X