This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand New NOS: E30 Anthracite Carpet

For sale I have a brand new NOS e30 anthracite carpet. It’s the true anthracite color (very very dark grey) that came with e30’s. It also has the leather piece on the dead pedal area as well as the leather price on the drivers floor. This is not to be confused with the newer carpet that was (is?) available from bmw that was a true black color and didn’t have the leather prices on the driver floor and dead pedal area. Will have pics tomorrow when I go back to my storage unit. Looking for $2500 FIRM! Not open to lower offers, respectfully, so please don’t ask.

Pics send them to me

Comment

Originally posted by e30m20TurbO7 View Post
      Pics send them to me
      It’s sold

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicE30 View Post

It’s sold
        ClassicE30 is a scammer that sent a box of tools instead of item originally posted.
        Attached Files

Comment

interesting... hopefully the OP will chime in and shed some light.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Well I bought the carpet from him, paid for it on Jan 3rd and supposedly was shipped on Jan 18, he was supposed to provide a tracking number and isn't replying to phone calls or text messages, good thing I used PayPal with my credit card, I don't even have to contact PayPal as my credit card protects me, I did contact PayPal because I really want the carpet, but if it doesn't respond soon I'll contact my credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by agarcia View Post

ClassicE30 is a scammer that sent a box of tools instead of item originally posted.
              What did you buy from him.

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
                interesting... hopefully the OP will chime in and shed some light.
                No need for OP to chime in as he already scammed multiple people this time with everyone receiving or going to receive the same box of crap. Just posting this up for anyone that was thinking of reaching out to him to purchase anything.

His paypayl he used was oldgreenhundreds@gmail.com
                Name: Ronald Johnson
                Address where he shipped from: 120 Sumter Charleston SC 29403
                Number on shipping label: 8435430799

Comment

Originally posted by Replicam3cabrio View Post
                  Well I bought the carpet from him, paid for it on Jan 3rd and supposedly was shipped on Jan 18, he was supposed to provide a tracking number and isn't replying to phone calls or text messages, good thing I used PayPal with my credit card, I don't even have to contact PayPal as my credit card protects me, I did contact PayPal because I really want the carpet, but if it doesn't respond soon I'll contact my credit card.
                  I purchased the dash via paypal goods and services December 30th. Seller claims he sold two dashes, one to me and another guy on here.

He "shipped" all the items to the wrong people and then shipped this box of junk to me to try and release the paypal funds. He knows what hes doing as a scammer. You should just contact your card

Comment

I'm trying to make sense of this- I wonder if OP's account was hacked and the scammer is using his previous WTB threads as loose "proof" of items that he would potentially own and thus have to sell.

Seems insane that he would bump a "WTB new dash thread" for over a year, and build a profile to then scam. That's some deep scammy shit: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...-e30-dashboard

Also, his profile location says florida.

Same red/black nikes in all of the photos.
                    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                      I'm trying to make sense of this- I wonder if OP's account was hacked and the scammer is using his previous WTB threads as loose "proof" of items that he would potentially own and thus have to sell.

Seems insane that he would bump a "WTB new dash thread" for over a year, and build a profile to then scam. That's some deep scammy shit: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...-e30-dashboard

exactly my thoughts. hopefully, all the scammed parties get their funds back. sorry to hear it.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post

Well the messages were direct messages to him and i didn’t share any info outside of the thread. The second screenshot is of another member that messaged him directly and had the same thing happen as well.

Also he wasn’t against PayPal goods and services so didn’t seem scammy at first. Either way, should get my money back but posting just so anyone else is aware.
                        Attached Files

Comment

If the account was hijacked, the scammer very likely changed the contact email address, so the original owner would have no knowledge of what's going on. It's clear that the person handling the latest transactions is a scammer, so the account needs to be locked up by the R3V admin ASAP. The fact that the account belongs to a long-time member and not newly created (as most common with scammers) makes me suspect that's what happened.

Comment

This guy is really good, we made a deal for the dash and center console for $1800, I PayPal him and because he wanted me to cover PayPal fees he issued me a refund, then he posted the carpet and I PayPal him the $2500 he accepted it with no issues, he always responded to all my messages and then he went MIA, I filled a claim with my credit card and they said that I am protected, of course they are going to investigate and contact PayPal, once PayPal can't confirm shipping the case should be closed, my credit card has been credited back pending investigation.

Comment

I have a really nice carpet and after I purchased the new one I posted for sale and had people offer me $1000 for it, luckily I didn't sell otherwise I wouldn't have anything for my project.

Comment

Working...
                              X