Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Set of 4 OEM Euroweave Wheels (4x100, ET24)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Set of 4 OEM Euroweave Wheels (4x100, ET24)

I recently picked up a set of 16" wheels for my car, and I am selling the set of Euroweaves that I was running. These were purchased from another E30 owner back in February 2012, and I had them fully refinished in November 2014 by Pacific Rims in Concord, CA. I had also purchased a set of 4 new center caps and had the wheels paint matched to the caps.

The price is $2500 for the full set of wheels, center caps, and tires. Local pickup in the CA Bay Area is the only option right now as freight would be expensive, and I want prospective buyers to be able to inspect these before purchasing them.

Feel frere to ask questions or request additional pics if you want to see a specific detail.

Wheel Condition
    The wheels have exactly zero curb rash on them, and the outside-facing surfaces are in great shape. One wheel has a small scratch in the paint of the lip, and there are a couple of small paint chips across the set. Otherwise, there are no dents or dings in the lips or spoke faces. On the back side, two wheels have some flat spots from some potholes (thanks, I280), but they were balanced out and do not affect drivability. There are a few little dings on the insides of the rims, but again they have no functional impact.

There is a little bit of tougher road grime / tar spots here and there, and it could probably be professionally removed. I don't want to attack these with solvents or abrasives to try to get all of it off. A non-scratch kitchen sponge got most of it out.

The set is pieced together from 3 different OEM manufacturers. 1x BBS, 1 x Alumetall, 2 x FPS.

Center Caps
    The set includes 4 center caps. 3 are OEM, and 1 is a replica. Unfortunately these have been NLA for a while, so I was not able to replace the one that went flying off earlier this year, except with a replica. There are some decent replicas on eBay, with actual aluminum waffle plates and all. The paint on it is not amazing and has some bubbles...it could stand to be refinished. The OEM ones are in good shape, with one of them missing 1 locking tab.

Tires
    The set comes with tires. They are Continental ExtremeContact Force 205/50R15. These were purchased in December 2021, and have 4131 miles on them. These are in the "Extreme Performance Summer" category, with a 200AA wear rating, so I'd say that they are around 40% through their life. Specs are in the link. They are properly grippy tires.

Photos

Complete set

Wheel 1 - OEM FPS
    Small scratch at ~12 o'clock. The mark on the outer lip at ~8 o'clock was dirt that I missed and it was removed.

Wheel 2 - OEM BBS

Wheel 3 - OEM FPS

Note the flat spot from a pothole at ~10 o'clock.

Wheel 4 - OEM Alumetall

Note the flat spot from a pothole at ~6 o'clock.

Centercap Set

Centercap 1 - OEM BBS

Centercap 2- OEM BBS

Centercap 3- OEM BBS

Centercap 4 - Replica
    Paint quality isn't 100%, and could stand to see some refinishing.

Tire Tread
    The tires still have good life left, and since I had never rotated them, that is an option to get even more life from them.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

GLWS! and what 16" wheels did you pickup? Will go great which new paint job, I am sure.
    Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
    BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
      GLWS! and what 16" wheels did you pickup? Will go great which new paint job, I am sure.
      Thanks!

I am rolling with a set of Maxilite 16” basketweaves now. 7” in front, 8” in rear.

Comment

Lmk if you change you mind about shipping. I might be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post

Thanks!

I am rolling with a set of Maxilite 16” basketweaves now. 7” in front, 8” in rear.
          Very nice. Pics?
          Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
          BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
            X