FS: 95 M3 Power Steering Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 95 M3 Power Steering Rack

I've got a steering rack available, pulled from the 95 M3 with only 130K miles. Turns freely, and no leaks. Good condition! I'll include the tie rods free.

Asking $250 FIRM

I am parting out a 95 m3, so have other parts available! Check my other threads or PM me

overpriced, why dont you try contributing before hawking your shit?

oh yea, maybe a picture?
    88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
    85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Here are his other threads he must be referring to.

Comment

[QUOTE=Naplm00;1925727]overpriced[QUOTE]

$250 overpriced for a 95 m3 rack? i thought it was a pretty good price... how much are they worth?

Comment

$300 usually i thought
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

They can go for $250.00 but if someone waits around for a week or two there's usually one up for around $150-$175 or so.

OP - Good luck with the sale.
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I usually price them around $300, figured $250 would make the E30'ers happy!

Comment

sorry, I just had 2 beers and can't think straight, are these direct bolt in into the e30?

Comment

Is today thread-shitting day? It's a good thing I'm not a mod...

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                  sorry, I just had 2 beers and can't think straight, are these direct bolt in into the e30?
                  No.

But it's not hard.
                  85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                  e30 restoration and V8 swap
                  24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

seriously guys 95 racks go for $300 usually

96+ racks will go for $150-$200, get your shit straight, dude has it fairly priced.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
                      96+ racks will go for $150-$200, get your shit straight, dude has it fairly priced.
                      That for sure is a rip. Only idiots who think 96+ M3 racks are special would pay that much. The only 3 types of E36 rack are the regular, the 95 M3, and the 1.9L Z3.

Comment

if it is an airbag car, yes. mine bolted in without even having to mod the cover plate on the firewall all you need is 8 washers to space the rack bolts. 1991 325i
                        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Comment

sorry, I just had 2 beers and can't think straight,
                          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

2 beers will get me pretty damn tipsy. haha.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

If you have nothing positive to contribute, please refrain from posting in my thread.

Everyone else, thanks for the comments!

Comment

Working...
                              X