Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RARE Motorsport hand stitched leather door cards - UK M/// item

Hi guys,

I am selling these front door cards to fit any 2 door E30.

They are VERY rare genuine original BMW E30 motorsport door cards, which BMW made a very limited run of over here in Europe. They are trimmed in leather to a very high standard, and are hand stitched with the signature of the person at BMW who made them on the back!

To make them rarer still they are black, and most of these cards were grey (I sold a grey set on here earlier this year).

This advert is for the pair of door cards, and you can fit your own black handles and pockets to them (I can ship them flat this way)

£299 + shipping via 48 hour courier

Thanks for looking,

Paul

Having the wrapped door handles and map pockets would be even better! Do you have the rears to match?

Comment

I do have a pair of the hand stitched handles that I could do a deal on. No rears to match im afriad, I have only ever seen one set of these in all the time I have been into E30's and they sold for crazy money!

It is worth me pointing out, these are worth the same sort of money here in the UK, I simply thought they might sell faster to the US.

Thanks

Comment

^cuz every american is fat happy and rich right? i wish i was rich so i could buy them... :(
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Ha, no Jerry, simply because this is probably the only black pair of motorsport door cards ever offered to the US market.

Comment

I dig the handles.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
              I dig the handles.

Ok, well I have a pair for sale, incase you want to buy some?

Cheers

Comment

I love leather pulls/pockets and door cards. Gives the E30 that added touch.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I can do a deal on the cards and hand stitched leather handles also.

Comment

I will take £250 for the cards, no less though, would rather keep for sake of rarity than sell for less.

Thanks

Comment

One last try before I advertise them in the UK. Any enquiries, please send me a pm as I don't have the time to check on here often.

Thanks

Comment

Cards complete with handles £300. Shipping with insurance £80

Lots of pm's and two people have asked to buy them at this price, but no payment recieved yet.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by E30Paul View Post
                          Cards complete with handles £300. Shipping with insurance £80

Lots of pm's and two people have asked to buy them at this price, but no payment recieved yet.

Thanks
                          I'm dumb and don't want to search but what is the exchange rate in US dollar$?
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                            ^cuz every american is fat happy and rich right? i wish i was rich so i could buy them... :(
                            ahaahahah
                            oh, us crazy Yanks

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

£300 = $472

Comment

Working...
                              X