Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sent payment for 2!

Check Us out on Facebook
    Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
    Full Product Line Tuning
    OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Payment sent for 2 sets!! Thanks.
      Some people just need a sympathetic pat...
      on the head...
      WITH A HAMMER!!!

Comment

This price is crazy!! Thank you so much for doing this

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

So you guys sold 15 sets in 12 hours??

Comment

Thank you for your purchases! Tracking numbers will be sent to order emails soon!

Its just something small to give back to the e30 community. We hope to offer more products soon and really start giving back.

COMMON QUESTION REGARDING COMPATIBILITY:

For US market e30 vdo gauges the most common third gear count is 14. (the first two gears are the same in all e30s. However there are some cars that have a diffrent third gear count (sometimes 12 or 17). By default we send the 14 count gear. If you turn out to have the less common gear count and it doesnt work for you, let us know and we will make it right. We take care of our customers.

For euro/asian model inquire because those have diffrent gear counts.

We will be coming out with an e30 motometer version, an e28 version and for a few other common models. If you have a model in mind let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by IDM View Post
              So you guys sold 15 sets in 12 hours??
              Yes. There was a person who ordered 10 sets alone. Should be restocked in 5-6 days.

Comment

Do you have gears for an E28? I believe the last gear is 17 tooth.

Edit: Just read your previous post. I'm in for two sets of E28 gears when you're ready to sell them. Thanks
                ===Neil

E28 1985 535i
                E28 1987 535is
                E46 2005 330Ci zhp

Seller Feedback on e46fanatics.com

Comment

Originally posted by neil22 View Post
                  Do you have gears for an E28? I believe the last gear is 17 tooth.

Edit: Just read your previous post. I'm in for two sets of E28 gears when you're ready to sell them. Thanks

yes sir. e28 kits coming soon!

Comment

I am definately interested in a motometer set. Mine still work in my car, but it would be cool to know that it would never stop. This is awesome.
                    88 Zinno M3

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                      yes sir. e28 kits coming soon!
                      Advertise these on MyE28.com, you'd sell a bunch of sets. Please contact me when they're ready. Subscribed
                      ===Neil

E28 1985 535i
                      E28 1987 535is
                      E46 2005 330Ci zhp

Seller Feedback on e46fanatics.com

Comment

moto
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Ordered a Set of VDO gears today! Cant wait to get them.

Comment

Just ordered!
                            S52-Powered 1987
                            sigpic

Comment

i need one of each. Motormeter and VDO. What's the paypal address and when will u have them in?

Comment

In for one. Thanks for the good deal. I always thought it was a bit ludicrous that places charged $80 or whatever for the little gears.

Comment

Working...
                                X