Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***decals and stickers!*** (PIC LINKS NOW WORKING!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***decals and stickers!*** (PIC LINKS NOW WORKING!!)

hi all!!

stickers are available on my website now

http://www.pukardesigns.com

quite a few are listed, but i have done so many others including custom jobs that if you need anything, just ask ;)

here's the old thread...

Hi all,

i have reproduced some lovely stickers which are exact copies of the originals. i have spent a lot of time getting the graphics just right so as to look as near oem as possible, the fonts have been carefully edited and sized and the graphics are as sharp as can be.

the purpose of these is to help anyone wanting to replace any defunct stickers and get their car looking pristine....i do this for a hobby as i am an enthiusiast. i dont sell on ebay as i only want to deal with fellow BMW and alpina enthiusiasts.

the decals are printed onto high quality vinyl with uv cured solvent inks and then a final gloss laminate layer is applied for durability and an excellent finish. the decals were designed by me but printed by a top printing company (i dont print them at home on my epson!) so the quality is excellent and they are precision cut with round corners where required.

******reflection of gloss layer********

ENGINE BAY

**Special Offer***
    Any Yellow Warning + Asbestos + Any Parts Sticker + Paintcode
    £22

BODYWORK

WINDOW

ALPINA

]

M3

HARTGE

OTHERS

ORDERING

If the items you need are not in stock, then they will take about 10 days to get printed and to me before i can send them out. If some bespoke design is required, i will let you know how long it will roughly take.

Contact me at....

pukar_designs@aol.com

....if you have any questions

POSTAGE & PAYMENT

- Free post to UK (royal mail)

- £2 for recorded UK

- £2 airmail

- £7 for airsure (recorded airmail)

PAYPAL accepted

if you dont see what you need here, then just ask!

i have done lots of bespoke work from m-tech stripes to honda outboard motor decals!

some other work...

Thanks for looking

...oh, and btw, who am i?

my name is atul and i have been an e30 fan for many years and owned 4. i do hope to own an E30 alpina or e30 M3 someday but in the meantiime drool over my brothers C2 2.7cab..... i got interested in making decals when a friend asked me to design a defunct dealer sticker for him and it grew from there. i have been doing this for about 1 year now, have become obsessed and crazy, but had lots of positive feedback which is fantastic as a lot of love goes into these stickers, this is my hobby after all!!! i am all for keeping things looking how they did when they left the factory and thats how i keep my current car, a 325i sport in dolphin grey...a friend suggesting reaching out to you guys so here i am and glad to meet you!

thanks for looking!

(my current car)

Last edited by pukar; 10-02-2013, 04:44 PM. Reason: missed out a sticker from the list

Great stuff!!
    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

These look really good. I know I have a few stickers in my engine bay that I would like to replace so i'm sure I'll be contacting you soon.

Comment

HOLY SHIT. I can see buying several of these.

You're going to need to post conversion for your prices to USD, with shipping costs, too. Thanks, and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          HOLY SHIT. I can see buying several of these.

You're going to need to post conversion for your prices to USD, with shipping costs, too. Thanks, and good luck!
          hi janderson, good to meet an admin member!

i have sent a fair amout of decals to the US and the buyers have all done it through paypal with the drop down menu & the option to be able to pay in pounds. (if you multiply by 1.5, then your US members can get a rough idea of the current USD prices:D). hope that's ok mate!

shipping is easy £2 (approx $3.5) airmail and £7 (approx $17.5) tracked airmail (royal mail airsure service)

BTW, if i say thinkgs like "boot" instead of "trunk" and "cheers" instead of "thanks", forgive my britishness ;)
          Last edited by pukar; 02-28-2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

i am going to be buying a lot of these stickers.
            '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
            '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Great now I have to buy a whole bunch of little stickers, nice job OP. Will place a order with you soon.

Comment

I have been looking for some of those warning stickers for so long now.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Awesome, thanks for reproducing an item that could be overlooked. Will be in touch in the future!

Cheers!

Comment

subbing for future purchases
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                    :shock:

Comment

Can you do customized paint code stickers?

I want one that says BMW-kpeng-metallic

Comment

Another Custom request:

Tire size/pressure door sticker with custom sizes, for guys like me that run 17's? If you could make a set, I would buy NAO!

Comment

thanks all, sounds like i am in the right place!

i can do anything custom, you wish is my command!....if it is pretty much the same as the designs i have ie: just changing paintcode names or tyre pressure, then the price will be the same, if it gets more complicated and invoves a fair bit of design, it will be a little more...

this is the kpeng with diamantschwarz numbers and rounded corners....did you want any different numbers?

;)

Comment

Oh whaaaaaa, that is awesome. Ok. I'll think of a few things and I'll be placing an order with you.

What about the drive-belt diagram? Do you have one of those?

Comment

do you mean this one?.....i forgot to add it to the list, DOH!....if not, send me a pic with dimensions and i can get it designed

Comment

Working...
                              X