Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: CONDOR 12mm SUBFRAME RISER BUSHINGS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a bushing kit for my subframe and trailing arm and diff?
    Iam not to far from you.

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
      Quick question regarding the camber correction here...

How low does an E30 have to be before raising the subframe is beneficial? I'd assume that if the car wasn't low enough to begin with before installing these offset bushings, you'd end up with an undesirable situation in the direction of positive camber. My particular car will be on H&R race/Bilstein. Good idea on this setup, or overkill? Thanks man. I'm looking to do a complete bushing replacement, and your stuff looks good!
      I will be on H&R race also. I will be running subframe risers too. I believe the combo should be perfect. The riser bushing don't have a dramatic effect on camber, but it should be enough correction for H&R race. You definitely wont see positive camber on H&Rs with the risers.

At least that's what I think...
      E30 buildy things
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
        Quick question regarding the camber correction here...

How low does an E30 have to be before raising the subframe is beneficial? I'd assume that if the car wasn't low enough to begin with before installing these offset bushings, you'd end up with an undesirable situation in the direction of positive camber. My particular car will be on H&R race/Bilstein. Good idea on this setup, or overkill? Thanks man. I'm looking to do a complete bushing replacement, and your stuff looks good!
        Thanks.
        The H&R race springs are one of the lowest springs you can get before going to coilovers. You wont have any issues using them with the riser bushings...
        I would not suggest pairing them with stock springs. That is the only time you "may" see positive camber, but I won't be sure until I do a fee tests with different springs.

Originally posted by King Mufasa View Post
        Do you have a bushing kit for my subframe and trailing arm and diff?
        Iam not to far from you.
        Yes I have that combo on my site. :)

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
        I will be on H&R race also. I will be running subframe risers too. I believe the combo should be perfect. The riser bushing don't have a dramatic effect on camber, but it should be enough correction for H&R race. You definitely wont see positive camber on H&Rs with the risers.

At least that's what I think...
        You should see a change of 1.5-2 degrees of improvement.
        Yes you are correct, it's the perfect combo to stay low & have minimal camber wear on your tires.

Comment

In stock and ready to go! Edited the first post.

Comment

I should be getting mine installed within the next 2 weeks hopefully :)

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
              I should be getting mine installed within the next 2 weeks hopefully :)
              I bet you cant wait!, i'll be taking some before and after measurements on your car, what springs are you currently running? Have you had an alignment recently?

Comment

Sold out on these quick. next batch will be ready soon

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                  I bet you cant wait!, i'll be taking some before and after measurements on your car, what springs are you currently running? Have you had an alignment recently?
                  Springs ill be running 750+ gc rear springs and or airride. No alignment seeing as my rear subframe is non adjustable.

Comment

Got mine on, nothing bad to say about them. Excellent replacement for worn out rubber, you can definitely feel the benefits of solid bushings. For anyone on the fence due to NVH, i've honestly noticed the most negligible difference possible going from all stock rubber to AKG Race CABs (basically rock hard), Silence's solid subframe and diff mounts, and IE TABs. It's extremely unnoticeable, even the diff mount adds no vibration from what I can see/feel/hear...and I have a 4.27.

Also, does anyone know how much toe these help, if any at all?
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Vivek, thanks so much for the review!

Comment

i just ordered the blackbird kit. can you send me the subframe riser bushings with spacers? i shouldve added a note...
                        i liked the mounts i bought from you previously and im sure i will like these bushings too.
                        keep up the good work!

my email addy is ramirezd101@gmail.com
                        mods: 2.7i swap, 4.10LSD, JOM coilovers, ground control camber/caster plates, 21mm front sway bar, 2X12mm rear sway bars, BW diff clutches, Z3 shifter...
                        Condor; motor&trans mounts, blackbird kit

Comment

Just and FYI, guys, we installed a full CSS kit on a car this week and measured camber. JOM rear coil overs almost at full low was 6 degrees, after the install, same springs, the camber was reduced to a tire-friendly 1.5.
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:
                          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Also, even on an m42 you can feel more of a snap when you shift hard. The power transfers more directly without the bushings flexing first.
                            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                              For anyone on the fence due to NVH, i've honestly noticed the most negligible difference possible going from all stock rubber to AKG Race CABs (basically rock hard), Silence's solid subframe and diff mounts, and IE TABs. It's extremely unnoticeable, even the diff mount adds no vibration from what I can see/feel/hear...and I have a 4.27.
                              That's what I was telling you man!

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Thanks guys!
                                John at WOT-tech measured the camber change for me. You will see a 4.0 - 4.5 degrees reduction in camber. Most slammed e30s are at -6 degrees of camber, with this kit, you will be at a tire friendly -1.5 degrees.

Comment

Working...
                                X