Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser Cut Gauge Panels --- new styles!

E30 Laser Cut Gauge Panels
    All gauge panels are laser cut and precisely made to fit your OBC, Radio, Center Vent, Driver side vent, and Ashtray of your E30 BMW.

*The Radio gauge panel also fits the E36 BMW*
    PLEASE READ: There will be a PayPal + Shipping Charge on all refunds.

All gauge panels are offered in 2-1/16".

To Order:
    All prices listed are the prices shipped. There are no shipping charges. Paypal me at statesdutttt@yahoo.com
    Please include your username and what gauge panel/s you are ordering.

MEASURING YOUR GAUGE: If you have a caliper, measure the diameter of the gauge closest to the bezel.
    If you don't have a caliper, wrap a strand of string around the gauge and take that measurement and use this formula.
    (Measurement of string) DIVIDED by 3.14 = Gauge Diameter

NEW: Add a digital voltage meter to your panel for $10! It takes the place of one hole on any panel. The display is red LED. Operating voltage: 4.5 ~ 30V. (NOTE: This voltage meter WILL NOT fit in the OEM switch locations (think Hazard switch) because it is too big. It will fit w/ modification, but to make things easier I sell this voltage meter: (Add $25)Link Here. Please include which voltage meter you are ordering)

If you would like one of these, please add $10 to the total price and state you are adding a voltage meter in the Paypal notes. The voltage meter is included!

On Board Computer Gauge Panel: $18 shipped

Center Vent Gauge Panel: $22 shipped

NEW:Center vent with slots for A/C. Part number to include in paypal notes: GP1005G $22 shipped

Radio Gauge Panel: $20 shipped

Ashtray Gauge Panel: $18 shipped

-The ashtray unit must be modified to accept gauges. Can accommodate 2 gauges size 2-1/16". Great place to have switches. Blank customizable panels are available upon request.

Driver's Side Vent Gauge Panel: $12 shipped

Please PM me with any questions that you have. All orders will be shipped out within 48 hours of the purchase (M-F)

Customizable panels are available. I am going to be cutting all of the panels in house so I can design/cut whatever you have in mind. PM for details on that.

Thanks guys

I have used several members pictures here. If you would like me to take them down please let me know!
    Last edited by jaywood; 01-08-2014, 11:15 AM.

Can you make the OBC panel to fit 4 window switches?
    Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

I can, yes. I'll have to make sure it will fit though. Is there enough room on the backside to fit 4 switches?

I've got all of these ready to ship out guys!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
          I can, yes. I'll have to make sure it will fit though. Is there enough room on the backside to fit 4 switches?

I've got all of these ready to ship out guys!
          There is room in the back for the switch bases, and enough wire to get the bases up there.

I am doing a rallycross car and have the whole interior out. The switches are currently taped in a bundle and hang on the passenger side floor. If I could put them all in one panel up on the dash, that would be a lot cleaner and I'd have less wires hanging out on the floor.
          Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Yep. I can do it. I'll send you a pm!

Comment

Bump for good quality Gauge Panels.

Comment

Thanks Robert!

I have all of these in stock, cut, and ready to ship out!

OBC:

Ash tray:

Radio:

Center Vent:

Not sure what to call this one, lol:

Comment

Bump ;)

Comment

All orders will be going out tomorrow!

Bump!

Comment

Ttt ;)

Comment

All orders have been shipped out!

I've got plenty more cut that are ready to ship out!

Comment

Can you do an OBC with a single 2 1/16 gauge and two switches?

Comment

I seriously doubt it. I don't think there is enough room there.

Comment

Can you do an OBC panel with 2 window switches side-by-side like this?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X