No announcement yet.

I can clean your fuel injectors. Just pay for shipping and the fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent you a PM and email through your website.
    The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

Comment

Used Mepeh's service and could not have been more pleased. Super fast, easy communication, exactly as expected. Highly recommended. Injectors look and perform brand new now.

Comment

Originally posted by LTDScott View Post
        Sent you a PM and email through your website.
        Emails replied. Thanks
        Injectors will be on their way soon
        Get your Injectors Cleaned HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Frankus12 View Post
          Used Mepeh's service and could not have been more pleased. Super fast, easy communication, exactly as expected. Highly recommended. Injectors look and perform brand new now.
          Thanks for the feedback :)

Comment

Could you do the injectors for my girlfriends 1995 corvette?
            1991 335is in progress

Comment

Originally posted by chance View Post
              Could you do the injectors for my girlfriends 1995 corvette?
              I need to know the part number you have. I'm looking for 95 corvette injectors online and see different kinds of results.
              Take a picture, or find one online and send me the link to check it out
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MEPEH View Post
                I need to know the part number you have. I'm looking for 95 corvette injectors online and see different kinds of results.
                Take a picture, or find one online and send me the link to check it out
                Thanks
                Thanks man. I will let you know as soon as I can. Her car does not like starting when its cold, but will fire up with starting fluid easy. Im thinking they arent atomising the fuel as good as they should. kind of feels like it runs out of steam on the top end too.
                1991 335is in progress

Comment

Would you happen to have a set of injectors for my 85 535i? Its my only car and I use the car for work everyday.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                  Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by AsharC View Post
                    Would you happen to have a set of injectors for my 85 535i? Its my only car and I use the car for work everyday.
                    Need to know the part number. If I dont have them in stock, I can get some this weekend

Comment

Here is the part number 13641276149

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by AsharC View Post
                        Here is the part number 13641276149
                        I think i have these, i'll check my stock tonight and let you know.
                        If i don't have them, i can get a set on saturday or sunday and ship on Monday
                        Stand by
                        Last edited by MEPEH; 06-20-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Injectors received, and the car seems to be running like a top.

Thanks for your quick and thorough service!
                          The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

Comment

I may send you a set from our '86 eta. We're having some flooding issues and I suspect injectors leaking. Would a failing fuel pressure regulator have a similar effect? I haven't checked the fuel pressure at the rail yet.

Also - what about the cold start injector? Do you deal with those?

Thanks -

Comment

Happy with my injectors

Just wanted to let you know that I received the injectors on time and installed them in my 90 325is. The car runs smooth and the injectors worked correct from the first start, thanks for the quick response, I can recommend your service to other e30 guys, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
                                I may send you a set from our '86 eta. We're having some flooding issues and I suspect injectors leaking. Would a failing fuel pressure regulator have a similar effect? I haven't checked the fuel pressure at the rail yet.

Also - what about the cold start injector? Do you deal with those?

Thanks -

Don't deal with cold starts injectors, sorry.
                                As far as leaking, I don't think its your pressure gulator.
                                Eta engines are famous for leaking, old design.

I'm overwhelmed atm with some other projects, sorry for the delayed replies

Comment

Working...
                                X