Red46 Sump Armor Skid Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d.brocco View Post
    Hello! I now realize I should have gone directly thru you but I was on the CAtuned site and impulse-bought your m20 e30 skid plate thru them.

They charged me 11 days ago, and i have heard nothing about shipping or anything else. Just tried to call and it rang for 5 minutes and hung up. Have an inquiry in to their contact form but who knows.

If i can get my money back and give it to you, what is the current turnaround time?

Thanks and apologies,

Darien
    I usually ship within 1-2 business days. I'll see what I can do on my end.

Comment

Originally posted by Haystack View Post
      I can't say for sure, but CATuned posted on IG they're doing server maintenance or something like that, that may be why they're not answering phones or having shipping issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Actually CAtuned responded very quickly to the email inq and basically
      I think I'm sorted out. Thanks to all involved.
      Darien
      1974 2002 "Careen"
      1988 325i vert "Serene"
      1994 Ferrari 348 spider "Fiora"

Comment

Originally posted by d.brocco View Post
        Thanks. Actually CAtuned responded very quickly to the email inq and basically
        I think I'm sorted out. Thanks to all involved.
        Oh nice! Glad it all worked out.

Comment

Bringing any to the picnic?!
          - Greg
          α Team Founding Member
          1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
          2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

I really need to install mine, last time I procrastinated I broke a highbeam when I should have put on laminex.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Finally in!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Sorry guys, didn't make it to the picnic this year.
                I'll be running a sale here pretty soon though.
                Stay tuned
                Last edited by Red46; 06-26-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

any word on the sale?

Comment

Originally posted by xixo View Post
                    any word on the sale?
                    Ya, currently running one for 10% off
                    Coupon code: Summer17

Comment

Another sale running right now.
                      10% off
                      Coupon Code: sumparmor

Comment

My 318 came with one of these skid plates, and it's tough as hell. The first week I had it, a surprise giant chunk of concrete appeared on the interstate, and the skidplate took it going 70 without even a dent.

Also, for anyone wondering, Ben is super helpful. I needed more bolts after swapping engines, and Ben helped me find the right bolt and had a good attitude.

10/10 would buy another if I swap to a different engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Levy3Poop View Post
                          The first week I had it, a surprise giant chunk of concrete appeared on the interstate
                          was it a graveler?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Bump for these plates. My 24v swap is low and Baltimore streets are awful.

This thing saves me on a daily basis. If you are swapped or are planning on it, you need this in your life.

Comment

Can't wait to get my M20 plate on the car!
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Good to hear.
                                Thanks guys!

Originally posted by Levy3Poop View Post
                                My 318 came with one of these skid plates, and it's tough as hell. The first week I had it, a surprise giant chunk of concrete appeared on the interstate, and the skidplate took it going 70 without even a dent.

Also, for anyone wondering, Ben is super helpful. I needed more bolts after swapping engines, and Ben helped me find the right bolt and had a good attitude.

10/10 would buy another if I swap to a different engine.
                                Originally posted by exhaust View Post
                                Bump for these plates. My 24v swap is low and Baltimore streets are awful.

This thing saves me on a daily basis. If you are swapped or are planning on it, you need this in your life.

Comment

Working...
                                X