Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

★★★ NEW NEW NEW - True One Touch, plug and play, 2-stage, e36 switch conversion ★★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• george graves
    replied
    Yes it does - there's more room up there then you think there is. It fits quite nicely.

You don't have to pull the headliner down, just pop out the check panel and the unscrew the sunshades, then the black cover can come down. I recall someone installed one of my units by only removing the check panel, but I haven't tried that myself.

Leave a comment:

• E30DriftMissile
    replied
    interested in a set of 3. Not sure if someone asked this already but when installing on in the sunrookf is there enough space to tuck the wires/control box up there?

Leave a comment:

• spiDmang
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves View Post
    Started shipping tonight - packages will go out in the order payment was received over the next week or so :) yea!

You'll get a PM or email asking to confirm your shipping address. So be on the look out for that.

If you want to be in the next batch, and haven't already expressed interest, please PM me or post up here.
    This is a fantastic update :D We all appreciate the hardwork you put into your awesome parts!

Cant wait to get my set :up:

Leave a comment:

• car_gal_jenni
    replied
    Still interested in a pair for my coupe. Just need funds, as usual..

Leave a comment:

• Rouvld
    replied
    I'm interested in one for my sunroof.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Started shipping tonight - packages will go out in the order payment was received over the next week or so :) yea!

You'll get a PM or email asking to confirm your shipping address. So be on the look out for that.

If you want to be in the next batch, and haven't already expressed interest, please PM me or post up here.
    Last edited by george graves; 03-15-2016, 03:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Another night of work - and 6 units are done and in the pipe line to ship. I have orders for 12 units last I checked (hope I'm right on that) - so a solid 1/2 done with this batch.

I'm going to take a break this weekend to catch up on other work. Also, please don't feel slighted if your order isn't going out this week - order will go out in the order they were paid for. Also, I have a back-log of interior light delay units that I want to sell. So if you see me selling them, please keep in mind it has no bearing on your order.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    I stayed up tonight and got all(?) the harnesses done. Still have switches to re-build - then test, package and ship. Might be low on window bezels - so that might add a bit of time on the last few orders.

Leave a comment:

• spiDmang
    replied
    Sorry - I'm still behind on these.

Control units are done.
    Switch adapters I finished this weekend.
    Wiring harness is on my desk, ready to be modded.
    Switches have been clean, inspected, taken apart and ready to acept their new circuit board. That's the good news.

The bad news this that I usually build this stuff on the weekend, and this weekend I'm away - my Mother hasn't been feeling well, and I need to help her out a bit from time to time.

I'm very close to getting these out, if you can just hang on a bit more. Sorry for the delay - that's all my fault.
    Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
    this. not trying to nag, but we sent money back in late October/early November. We've been pretty patient for these awesome tid bits :)
    :(
    Sorry to hear about your Mother, George. I dont mean to rush/pressure you. Work at whatever pace is feasible. Hope things get better for her very soon man.

And sounds great! Thanks for the update :up:

Leave a comment:

• car_gal_jenni
    replied
    Working on them at night during this week. First unit finished - more to do.
    Hope your mom is doing OK; sorry to hear about that. It's tough to focus in other things when family is going through tough spots.

Glad to see that this batch is coming along. I can't wait to get my paws on mine and to add it to my growing collection of parts from you.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Working on them at night during this week. First unit finished - more to do.

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied

Control units are done.
    Switches have been clean, inspected, taken apart and ready to acept their new circuit board. That's the good news.

The bad news this that I usually build this stuff on the weekend, and this weekend I'm away - my Mother hasn't been feeling well, and I need to help her out a bit from time to time.

I'm very close to getting these out, if you can just hang on a bit more. Sorry for the delay - that's all my fault.
    Thanks for the update and sorry about your Mother, I hope she is doing better.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied

Control units are done.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied

Control units are done.

Leave a comment:

• spiDmang
    replied
    Originally posted by Staszek View Post
    Any update on when these will ship?
    this. not trying to nag, but we sent money back in late October/early November. We've been pretty patient for these awesome tid bits :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X