No announcement yet.

NEW V2 c.c turbo kit+Bolt-on M20 turbo Kit by Kamotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im betting sourcing a TCD manifold would work for an ix as well.

Comment

but then you into all the issues of needing a wastegate adapter and angled adapter for t4-t3

7speedshop.com

Comment

Saw the video, now I see the kit <3. I'd really be into this If I could buy a complete setup including full exhaust.

Comment

From my calculations, all you need in addition to this is ARPs, gauges, exhaust, clutch?

Comment

Yup and I can supply ARP studs if customer wishes.

7speedshop.com

Comment

This is awesome! Great video, Great car and great work.. Time to find another clean E30 ( not the easiest on the east coast ).. Keep up the good work.
              DG.

13 328i F30 6MT Tuned
              95 325i E36 5MT Vert
              89 325is ( sold )
              92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET
              - DET Build Thread
              sigpic

Comment

Just saw your car and Drive/youTube looks great!

Comment

Just to chime in with the ix info I have a 666 adaptor with a 38mm wastegate and the bottom of the adapter clears the motor mount by about 1/2 inch.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

no one wants a turbo kit?

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                      no one wants a turbo kit?
                      Man...if I wasn't so deep into my never ending M20 setup, I would have went after this in a hearbeat. This seems like a wickedly cool setup. The video alone makes it worthwhile.
                      1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                      2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                      2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Congrats on being on Tuned! That's so awesome, my fave show along with Roadkill!
                        And great job on the car.

Comment

If I changed my mind about swapping my iS, I would be very tempted... but I already have one turbo project on the go, not to mention the other cars.

This kit looks fantastic though. I wouldn't even consider another kit over this if i were to turbo a car again, and honestly, this route may have been cheaper than having my setup shipped piece by piece up here.
                          Originally posted by priapism
                          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                          Originally posted by shameson
                          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Also, what happens for a bov in the externally wastegated setup? The pic doesn't show one integrated into the compressor housing, but I don't see anything else listed.
                            Originally posted by priapism
                            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                            Originally posted by shameson
                            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

on the external setup I will supply a 50mm tial style BOV with springs and pipe. Exactly as its run on my car.

7speedshop.com

Comment

This year my tax returns are going to a complete suspension refresh/upgrade along with wheels and tires.

Next year.... I hope this kit is still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X