Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges!

After a long time spent on this project Ive finally come up with something Im proud to offer. Ill include a link to the original thread I created for this a few months back and youll be able to see where this started and how this got here today.

These are 100% handmade and each one is quite simply its own small piece of art.

After casting, filing. and sandblasting these were powder coated. I am offering 2 different finishes on this first run and will offer more once I learn what exactly people are looking for.

The 2 finishes I have here today are Chrome

and black chrome

This was my first time powder coating so some of the pieces pictured are not perfect. I will be redoing some of these to ensure the piece you get is as perfect as possible. If its not something I would put on my own car it will not ship.

What pieces do I have? I have a handful of turbo badges and 332 badges. I did an assortment of "I" "is" "e" and "es". I have a ton of these in raw form and will be working on getting some more finished but I figured I would get these up and find out what people are looking for and how many of each I need to do. Some of these are already ready to ship but depending on what is ordered it may take a few days to finish the next batch and ship them out.

prices

turbo- $40/1 or $60/2

332- $35/1 or $55/2

i,e,is,es- $5/each

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=339526

I will encourage you to check out the original link above that started this process so you can see how far its come and can appreciate the amount of time and effort that went into these. I have even more exciting things that will be coming out soon and if there are any requests/questions/comments/suggestions I am very open minded and want to hear them. This is hardly a "money making operation" for me. I am simply an enthusiast trying to bring people things they want and need. This entire project started because I was unable to find something I wanted. So i made it. Now its available to you. Thanks for reading. :)
    84 325m50
    87 325is
    01 325i

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges FOR SALE 327, 330, 332, 335, 340

Very cool. I love that this is true American craftsmanship. The real deal, hand made.
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I was born on 3/25…
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I was actually going to advertise that these are 100% made in the USA but I didn't know if that would hinder peoples thoughts on them as most members seek out authentic german parts lol
      84 325m50
      87 325is
      01 325i

Comment

Heres a photo comparing these to stock badges. The top 2 were taken off cars and are genuine BMW badges. The bottom 2 are mine.
        84 325m50
        87 325is
        01 325i

Comment

Very impressive...you deserve every penny you're asking. quality workmanship is what it's all about.
          sigpic

Comment

I would love to have one if you could make a 327 :)
            1986 325
            1988 325is 2.7 Stroker

Comment

I'd love to see some 330is badges for the S50 guys.

Comment

Thanks for the positive feedback!!!

327 will be the next one available probably. I already have the 7's cast and just need to make a pattern for them. Then its on :) might take a week or 2 to get ready.
                84 325m50
                87 325is
                01 325i

Comment

Ive had a lot of requests for 330's I just found my badge with a "0" so once its in hand They will be on their way. :)
                  84 325m50
                  87 325is
                  01 325i

Comment

Originally posted by azndeugene View Post
                    I would love to have one if you could make a 327 :)
                    I second this. I would purchase a "327" and a "335" and two "iS" if they become available.
                    Paypal ready.
                    Last edited by Ether-D; 03-16-2015, 11:01 AM.
                    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                    ~~~~~~~~~~
                    I was born on 3/25…
                    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Hmmm turbo badge would be so awesome. I might need to do this.

Originally posted by blunttech
                      Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

working on the next batch already. I wasn't planning on the 335 but if people want it Ill make it. :)

Turbo badges are ready to ship!!!
                        84 325m50
                        87 325is
                        01 325i

Comment

I'll take just an I. PayPal I assume? Shipped to 65202

Comment

Very nice product, good work!
                            Owner - Bavarian Restoration
                            BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
                            www.BavRest.com
                            My Feedback Thread
                            Our Facebook!
                            Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Oh gad, the 327 and 335 are super. I'll take two 335's a 327 and three is's. Awesome!!

You are going to sell the shit out of these. Thank you!!!!!
                              ~~~~~~~~~~
                              I was born on 3/25…
                              ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X