bump
    E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Pm sent, hit me up

Comment

bump
        E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Bumping this back up, as someone just reached out again and it got me thinking. I have actually decided that I will use this in a vert project I am starting, but if it sells before it goes in the car I am fine with that too.

Here is the deal though. Please only reach out to me if you are 99% certain you are going to buy this. Over the last 2 years I have had great conversations about this kit, and thats been totally fine. But since I am planning on the possibility of keeping it I really don't want to spend anymore time on this. So if you are not sure in which direction you want to go with your car, or if you are just weighing all of your options, please have your mind completely made up before we talk. The description lists everything included (brand and condition), expected horsepower, etc. The kit is as plug and play as you can get, you'll just need to tune the standalone. Everything is there for you to decide whether you want it or not. Having said that, of course I am totally available for clarifying questions.

I am willing to entertain offers. And to make things interesting, I will also take 3 Ethers for it (not fiat equivalency) for a quick and easy deal. I am also willing to entertain other major cryptos (Bitcoin, ripple, litecoin).
          E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Hoping you keep the kit because I want to see more pics/details in a build thread!
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
              Hoping you keep the kit because I want to see more pics/details in a build thread!
              Thats the plan for now. I am much more an NA guy, but I have an M3 to scratch that itch, so I think this kit will be perfect for the vert. A build thread is coming. It was going to be sooner than later, but I have to do a clutch job and a few other things to the M3 first since it's my daily.
              E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Bump... thought I had this sold, but it looks like its not working out.

Final price drop... $3150 shipped.

This is now near the generic used turbo kit pricing, for a super rare and complete turbo kit. Therefore, I would like this sold for as little fuss as possible.
                E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Sold!
                  E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by bimma360 View Post
                    Sold!
                    Hot damn !!!

Congrats on what may be the longest running FS ad in r3v history :)
                    Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                    Alice the Time Capsule
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                    87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Originally posted by jeffnhiscars View Post
                      Hot damn !!!

Congrats on what may be the longest running FS ad in r3v history :)
                      Hah no kidding. I had it listed only on R3V the entire time... haha.
                      E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Working...
                      X