Euro early model ix flares/side skirts ect. COMPLETE SET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro early model ix flares/side skirts ect. COMPLETE SET

Hey all, up for grabs I have a full early euro model ix kit that I had shipped over from Croatia. I kid you not this set is as pristine as you can find, no damage to any of the parts, just needs a repaint in the color of your ride. This will only fit if you have euro bumpers and damn does it look good. Reason for sale is I ended up liking the simple look of just my euro bumpers/ valance.

Pictures:

This kit can also be seen on rudestance's e30 (rear valance pods), only difference is this is the very early kit that has those lines running across the bottom. Really, really nice and I know I'm going to regret selling but would rather put money into other areas of my e30. $450 picked up in the Los Angeles area, but can ship on buyers dime. Only other set I know of for sale is from guten and this is at a discount. Thanks all.
    Last edited by AlonzoS; 05-24-2015, 01:58 PM.

Originally posted by AlonzoS View Post
    those lines running across the bottom.
    yes, those lines are awesome!
    FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
    Saab/GM tech2 programming
    My for sale thread
    1990 325iX for sale or part out
    Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
    And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

GLWS also another set for sale on guten parts at a higher price point. I've got a set of these on my '86 iX and they are the business.

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
        GLWS also another set for sale on guten parts at a higher price point. I've got a set of these on my '86 iX and they are the business.
        They are the business! The ix in your sig is exactly what I was going for, but now I'm thinking more of a simplistic Alpina look. But if these don't sell then it'll be a toss up. Thanks guys
        Last edited by AlonzoS; 05-07-2015, 06:03 PM.

Comment

looks like the rears mount to the stock lip? meaning I couldn't cut out some of my rear and then mount these up.

i want these to get more tire and less rub under my car but it looks like they're more aesthetic than function.

here's what i'm workin with.

2003.5 Imolarot M3: daily
          1995 Alpinweiß M3: hpde

Comment

Originally posted by unloadedak View Post
            looks like the rears mount to the stock lip? meaning I couldn't cut out some of my rear and then mount these up.

i want these to get more tire and less rub under my car but it looks like they're more aesthetic than function.

Correct, pretty much aesthetic in function. Wouldn't be able to cut anything out since the rear and front rest on top of the lip, so you wouldn't get anymore tire clearance. Unless someone with this set up can chime in with their 2 cents.
            Last edited by AlonzoS; 05-07-2015, 06:04 PM.

Comment

damn, i would buy these in a heart beat if they were functional.

Comment

Nice! GLWS
                Current
                BMW M3 2006 ZCP 6-Speed Manual T.Silver/M-Texture Alcantara
                BMW 325iX 1988 5-Speed Manual Red/Black

Past
                BMW M3 2003 SMGII T.Silver/Black *SOLD*

Comment

Tempting. Why wouldnt it fit the db bumpers

Comment

Originally posted by unloadedak View Post

Nice euro look... Where did you get those fog light delete?

Comment

Originally posted by bbs_s52 View Post
                      Tempting. Why wouldnt it fit the db bumpers
                      I kinda jumped the gun on the description, came off of a euro car but the flares and side skirts will fit db bumper cars because of the early body. The rear pods however won't because they have euro bumper ends intergrated into them.

Nyopi: the fog light deletes are NLA but you can find some floating around on German eBay

Comment

yeah they're NLA but there is like 860 of em in the motherland. parts places in the us can't order em so i had a buddy in bulgaria go to his dealer and grab me two pairs.

Comment

Mother's Day bump

Comment

Bump ✊

Comment

Bu-bu-bu-bump it up

Comment

Working...
                              X