One-Touch Windows - by E30 Innovative Goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mustachio View Post
    Has everyone else received their switches? I've been waiting since middle of June. I understand that most of the customers are from US but don't think it's much difference in terms of time/shipping.
    Well as it turns out there's quite a difference in shipping time to Canada. We've had as long as 7 weeks shipping times to Canada. Don't really know why such a difference.
    And furthermore Canada post for some reason does not provide tracking for international shipments.
    The bright side is, that we haven't had any lost parcels shipped to Canada.

Cheers
    Committed to excellence!

If you don't know that there's a lot you don't know, you think you know everything.
    Our threads:
    E30 One-Touch windows
    E30 Intelligent wipers
    E30 Econo gauge - still R&D
    E30 SI Shift Lights
    E30 Hazard Switch Multigauge - still R&D

Feedback thread:
    E30 Innovative Goods

Our pages:
    http://www.e30ig.com
    https://www.facebook.com/InnovativeG

Comment

Curious ? Do these work on the sunroof by chance ?

Might buy one if so , thanks :)

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        They had an issues with them getting seized by customs.
        Are you referring to the latest shipment that IG made? More info please?

Originally posted by E30 Innovative Goods View Post
        Well as it turns out there's quite a difference in shipping time to Canada. We've had as long as 7 weeks shipping times to Canada. Don't really know why such a difference.
        And furthermore Canada post for some reason does not provide tracking for international shipments.
        The bright side is, that we haven't had any lost parcels shipped to Canada.

Cheers
        I hope it's not lost. I wonder if it's possible to track down a "connecting" shipping number that would be created once the parcel leaves your country...

Comment

Just sent payment through your website! Excited to get these

Comment

Paid for and shipped 2 and a half months ago, so sign of it. Do try have tracking info?m

Comment

Sorry, meant to say "no sign of it" ... Tracking info?

Comment

I received mine several months ago, recently installed them - work perfectly, install was a breeze!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike30e View Post
                  Sorry, meant to say "no sign of it" ... Tracking info?
                  Hey Mike, I'm not sure what the delay for you would be, but I know that if a shipment is coming through Vancouver customs office, they can hold it up to 6 weeks. One of the reasons maybe that they are severely understaffed, at least that's what I was told.
                  I recently got mine after waiting for two months while it seemed like everyone else in US has already received them. Funny thing is, as soon as I requested IG to start an investigation from their end, I received the package that same day. So a little patience, but if non left, ask them to inquire about the package with their national post, because Canada post can't do anything about it until they start the process.

Comment

Since Canada post does not offer tracking of international shipments, we made an inquiry at our local post office. They will contact Canada post and ask about the parcel. Hopefully it gets resolved quickly.
                    Committed to excellence!

If you don't know that there's a lot you don't know, you think you know everything.
                    Our threads:
                    E30 One-Touch windows
                    E30 Intelligent wipers
                    E30 SI Shift Lights

Feedback thread:
                    E30 Innovative Goods

Our pages:

Comment

I've emailed you guys a couple times now and can't get a response. I was told that you'd be sending replacements for a faulty part and to hold off on installing the switches. What's the story on these? It's been at least a few months since I've been asking the same question.
                      Last edited by ethurtee; 08-30-2017, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
                        I've emailed you guys a couple times now and can't get a response. I was told that you'd be sending replacements for a faulty part and to hold off on installing the switches. What's the story on these? It's been at least a few months since I've been asking the same question.
                        One-touch switches work perfectly fine. They've always been in order. You can go ahead and install them right away.

If you are referring to the wipers module, we'll be posting a response in the relevant thread.
                        Committed to excellence!

Our threads:
                        E30 One-Touch windows
                        E30 Intelligent wipers
                        E30 SI Shift Lights

Feedback thread:
                        E30 Innovative Goods

Our pages:

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Innovative Goods View Post
                          Since Canada post does not offer tracking of international shipments, we made an inquiry at our local post office. They will contact Canada post and ask about the parcel. Hopefully it gets resolved quickly.
                          Thanks for checking into it, appreciate it. I can wait as long as it's coming!

Comment

finally installed mine after completing my s52 swap. dang these are nice and totally worth it.

can't wait for the multisensor

Comment

These switches are terrific and work beautifully in E28s as well. I've also confirmed they DO work as sunroof switches!

Comment

Originally posted by Shock(/\)ave View Post
                                These switches are terrific and work beautifully in E28s as well. I've also confirmed they DO work as sunroof switches!
                                Was there enough room under the sunroof switch? Joe mentioned there wasnt room

Comment

Working...
                                X