• Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 Swap parts Cheap Forged Pistons ETC

Power steering with tank and fresh pump- $30

Alternator Fresh maybe 1k miles- $50

ICV-$10

Rebuilt Vanos Unit- $40

S50 Cylinder Head with porting and polishing s50 cams and trays- $750 I know that it is high but this head flows beyond anything I have ever owned and it includes upgraded retainers, extensive protein and polishing a 3 angle valve job in the last 3K an S50 cams and trays all in great shape.

Will separate if I get two people who agree to a price that adds up to close to asking price. I.E. $400 for the cams and trays and $350 for the head

Pistons JE 87mm 8.5/1 compression - Will possible need a replacement 6th as it scuffed the cylinder wall. $300 plus shipping

S50 Crank freshly polished up and bearings showed little wear- $200 plus shipping

I will not be selling the rods at this point.

Last edited by BMW_TUNER; 07-18-2017, 10:01 AM.
    1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
    5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Prices Slashed.

Comment

Did you ever dyno your setup NA? Possibly interested in the head but I have cams.
      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
        Did you ever dyno your setup NA? Possibly interested in the head but I have cams.
        No Dyno but it pulled harder to 7200 than any other S50 I had ever seen. It gave my buddy in an S54 M3 with work done to it, difficulty... I am more than willing to separate as I have someone interested in the cams.

Comment

Working...
        X