FS Cardinal Coupe door cards - DFW TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Cardinal Coupe door cards - DFW TX

I've got a set of 9/10 cardinal coupe door cards for sale. I spiffy'd them up, conditioning the leather, and applied some 2 sided tape to the backing to keep it from falling off. The handles are in great shape, and the pockets have minimal discoloration. These cards feel like they've been cared for during their life.

Price is $250 for the pair, or $150 a piece if you want just one. I have no idea how much shipping would be, or where to get a box to fit these, so local pickup is preferred. Shipping is...well if you really want them I'm sure we can work something out. Gotta fund my M54 swap!

Feel free to shoot offers or ask for additional pics. Cheers [emoji1690]

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

These look like crimson red from ‘89 up and without manual window caps. Great condition and great price!
    88 M3
    85 190e-16v Euro
    86 ae86 Trueno Itb's
    63 Lotus 7 repl Turbo
    93 500E

Comment

Originally posted by 88Alpine View Post
      These look like crimson red from ‘89 up and without manual window caps. Great condition and great price!
      Hmm... Crimson red? I didn't know the had more than one red color interior [emoji848]

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Me too, until I started buying bits and pieces to converting my interior to cardinal red. Your map pockets are cardinal. There are 3 types of reds: ox blood red, cardinal red, and crimson red.
        88 M3
        85 190e-16v Euro
        86 ae86 Trueno Itb's
        63 Lotus 7 repl Turbo
        93 500E

Comment

Bump bump Price reduced: $200 for the cards, still $150 for shipping (USPS calculator), so $350 shipped

Comment

Do you have the rears?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Pm’d

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
              @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
              X