4 metric tons of parts. Soft top, m20, skirts, wheels, e36 m3 stuff, more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 metric tons of parts. Soft top, m20, skirts, wheels, e36 m3 stuff, more

Lots of stuff for sale. I'm happy to ship anything but some of the bulkier stuff is a pain so understand shipping is expensive, packaging costs money and I can't guarantee it'll go out 2 hours after I receive paypal if it's a pain in the ass item to ship.

1st of all I made a post yesterday about 4 lsd diffs I have. From now on I'll put everything in this thread but that ones already started and I can't change the title so here it is: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=94809
    there's a 3.73lsd, 4.10lsd, 3.91lsd small case and 3.07lsd from a 6 series

Also I ran out of characters in my 1st attempt to edit this post so I made a supplementary post here:

#1 - Really nice black vert top complete with frame.
    sold

Zender side skirts. Painted white but it's not alpine white II, but pretty close. Paint is good, but unless your car is alpine they'll need a paint, and they aren't a perfect alpine match anyways.

$150 + shipping, looks like 30ish to east coast 40ish to west coast

9006 HID setup I bought from ebay. 5000k brightness. Bought 2 sets, one for me one for my dad's e36. The headlight housings on those SUCK so these were just a waste and I took em back. So they have about a week of use on em. I've been using mine daily for a year in US ellips and I love them, super bright no reliability issues for me so far. Plug n play, good to go.

$130 + ship

m50 injectors, light blue. 17 lbs i believe from researching it before.

$45 + ship

Complete m20 with 120k. Unfortunately didn't do a compression test on it before I yanked it. Came from a 87 325is with a bad auto trans and ran like a top. Motor is 100% complete, all accessories and manifolds are still there. Complete harness still attached, and i have a 173 or 153 ecu for it.
    There was something goofy with 1 of the nuts for the front exhaust section being welded where it attached to the manifold. I'll snap a a picture and load it up shortly so you can see. If it looks easy enough to remedy I'll do it then, I had to get the motor out of the shell in a hurry so I just cut the pipes.

I also stole the oil level sensor cuz the wires tore out of mine, so it has a sensor there but it would have to be rewired. And I think I stole the coolant temp sensor trying to diagnose a problem with my other car, but I do have a good sensor that I'll put on the car.

PRICE DROP TO $350 picked up. Shipping/palletizing at your expense if you insist. Not gonna go a cent lower, i'm just gonna take the head off sell the pan and and junk the block probably, need the space but i understand m20s arent the most sought after motors in the world.

Rear headrest setup. Came from 87 325is, tan leather armrest seat back. I can pull the brackets out of the seat if you want it shipped or if you're local you're welcome to the whole seatback.

$PRICE DROP 50+ ship for just the headrest stuff or everything, whichever you prefer.

350mm momo wheel. Not sure of the model but it has 3 anodized spokes and a beefy leather rim.

$100 + ship

E30 steering wheel hub from bmp. Fits 6 bolt momo's and I'm sure more. Used for about 2 days, I didn't have a horn button on my momo so they failed my inspection, I put stock wheel on to pass and haven't bothered with the momo since.

$55 + ship

Momo hub #C 0157. Fits E12/E9/E21/M1

$35 + ship

Maplight mirror, great shape

$55 + ship

9/10 or better crack free dash board
    pics to come

$150

[B]

More to come....
    Plastic bumpers (listed, check other threads), millions of stock mechanical parts... PM me requests. If you are interested in anything above and want a package deal with regular stock replacement stuff to save on shipping just ask, I probably have it.
    Last edited by Mossman; 09-27-2007, 12:03 AM.

interested on the mirror...how much shipping to NYC 11423!
    btw do you by chance have a good working condition airflow meter for 89 325i model?

Comment

I'm interested in the hub and wheel if you can get pics of it.

Comment

the hub and wheel have disappeared inside my house someplace but I am hot on their trail I'll have em tracked down in no time.

Makster I'm gonna be driving out to the Bronx sometime in the next week to pick up a car so you could maybe come get the stuff in person, but if the timing doesn't work out shipping to NY is cheap. I definitely have a few airflow meters laying around. What is the last 3 #'s in the part # on the black cover thing of yours? Always better to put the exact same one in I think.

Comment

Any pics of those Zender side skirts mounted ?
          Doesn't have to be your skirts , any pics will do .

Those are the ones that fit E21's and E30's , right ?

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Teaguer catch me on AIM. I can hold them up to one of my cars for you but I don't have any pics of them mounted. Not sure if they work on E21's. I didn't know convertible rockers were different when I bought em.

Also the pic I posted is horrible I'll work on getting another pic tomorrow
            -Sam

Comment

last 3 digit is 082

let me know whats your asking price!

Comment

do you have a front valence? im bout 20 minutes north of boston so im interested in this stuff.
                1991 318is ---230K - DD
                1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Jrobie I have a front valence but I was planning on using it on my turbo project. I'd let it go for fair market price not for a song though. Probably 80-100 gotta get out there and take a look, see if there are any flaws I didn't notice before. I'll snag pics.

And Makster I know I have an 082 I'll swap it into my car and make sure it doesn't give any issues, along with an ICV. I'll probably do that tomorrow, don't wanna mess anything up and strand myself today, I have a date with about 50 wings in an hour :)

Comment

+1 on zender pics please... manjo715@hotmail.com

Comment

PayPal sent for the bumper shrouds.

Comment

scroll up peoples, new zender pics posted

Comment

Bumper shock

I have the shocks for the plastic bumpers, you still need them?

Comment

Oh man if you had the maplight and the skirts in a few months I'd grab at them...I'm only an hour away. :|

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

e21 I found a set of mystery shocks, I'll post them up and maybe y'all can tell me if they look like plastic bumper shocks or not. still need to fish the bumpers down from the rafters adn take pics of those but it's been pouring all day.

Desaevious credit card + paypal is your friend, debt is not bad it's the american way :P

Comment

Working...
                              X