OBC fuel signal correction boards...$90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBC fuel signal correction boards...$90

For those of you that haven't followed the thread in the DOHC section here it is.

After 5 months of development and testing, I now have available the circuit that can correct inaccurate OBC's due to DOHC motors or larger than stock fuel injectors. If your OBC is reading inflated MPG this will correct the problem and give you accurate readings on both the OBC and your econogauge. For example, your OBC reads 36MPG and you pump gas for 22MPG. The problem is that the larger injectors have a shorter duty cycle for the same amount of gas through the stock injectors so your OBC thinks you're getting great mileage when you're not.

The board uses a PIC controller and is adjustable over a wide range with the trim potentiometer. The circuit modifies the fuel signal before it gets to the OBC. It is manufactured using a quality circuit board that is double-sided and fully solder masked.

The board is slightly larger than a quarter and measures 1.1"x.8".

Installation will take less than 15 minutes with the included instructions. You will need to locate your fuel signal wire, snip it and insert the ends into the board terminals. Connect the power and ground and you're done!

I prefer PayPal, my address is hoveringuy@yahoo.com
    Attached Files

Bump. I have another batch ready to go.

Comment

for 90 dollars i just wont push the mpg button, unless i want a laugh
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Bump.

All the cool cars have them!

Standalone version will be available soon...

Comment

So you are working on a adaptor that will allow the OBC to function with the car running on megasquirt?

If you are that is genius, the OBC problem is what has stopped me going over to megasquirt.

I'll wait till you have this standalone version ready.

Comment

I have a standalone version ready. DREW325is has been running the standalone version in Australia with great success on his 24# injectors.

I have another one that was installed into a MS car with 42# injectors that was out of the range of the standalone version and will work fine on the regular version.

Comment

Thursday bump.

These make a perfect stocking stuffer!

Comment

Now, "As seen in Roundel"

Yep, check the ads in the back.

Tell me you saw it in the Roundel when ordering and I'll include...

Oil filter housing galley plug O-rings!

Comment

Now, "As seen in Daniel's car"

Yep, this will instantly make your car 10x sexier.

The "must have" DOHC mod of the summer!

Still only $90 shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by hoveringuy View Post
                    Now, "As seen in Daniel's car"

Yep, this will instantly make your car 10x sexier.

The "must have" DOHC mod of the summer!

Still only $90 shipped.
                    This is true. After Steve installed the OBC module, not only did my car become 10x sexier instantly, but I did as well. the influx of interest i received from women became overwhelming and I still haven't gotten used to it quite yet.

But in all seriousness, this is very easy to install, and it works perfectly. Having this will make you drive more carefully and improve your MPG, because you will realize you were getting 20MPG the whole time when you figured you were doing much better.
                    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Working...
                    X