Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a module to correct MPG gauge and OBC MPG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't officially launched it yet, but when I have enough to release it in mid July they will be $90.

Doug and Rob, thanks for the kind words, you've been instrumental in validating it and I enjoyed meeting you!

BTW, Brendan (Fidhle007) has prototype #3 in NH so I sent some love North!

Comment

Yes Doug-thank you too my friend!
      i'll give you a ride on the e36m3 one of these days-maybe at a local meet? i'll let you drive it too:-)

man,you should have let me know about your soft top install-we could have done it ourselves as i have a couple of e30 soft top installs under my belt and also on an e36-could have save you a few $$$:-(
      not to brag but really,it's not that hard of a job-cripe we do motor swaps! what's a soft top install....
      Last edited by vr4boy; 06-10-2008, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Rob, how many cars you have now? When I picked up that mtech II kit you were at 4, whats the count now?

Matt[/QUOTE]
        haha....up to 5 now...it's an addiction!

what ever happenned to the m tech II cabrio kit?

anyway,pretty sure Steve would send some love to NJ!

marylanders just got lucky.
        Last edited by vr4boy; 06-10-2008, 06:49 PM.

Comment

The kit is still in my possession and if all goes well will be makings its appearance by the middle of the summer, along with one of these gadgets to correct for the 24 valver under the hood!

Matt

Comment

I have finally gotten settled into my new house and had the time to assemble and program a batch of boards. So they are officially on sale and available!

You can expect to get very good accuracy out of your OBC and fuel econo-meter.

Boards are double-sided, fully solder-masked. Individually tested and will come with instructions. Installation entails clipping your fuel signal wire and inserting the ends into the terminal block, then connecting the power and ground wires.

Price is $90 shipped. Paypal hoveringuy@yahoo.com.

Comment

Awesome...been waiting money sent for 2!

Comment

sent payment for one
                www.classicdaily.net
                1970 m42 swapped 2002
                1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
                https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

Comment

I assume this will work fine for correcting the OBC since I have the e30 M3 cluster with the oil temp gauge?

If you can confirm money will be sent for one...

Thanks

Comment

I assume this will work fine for correcting the OBC since I have the e30 M3 cluster with the oil temp gauge?

Yep, that's exactly what Rob (VR4Boy) has and it works great. He was one of my test cars and runs an S52 motor in his M3. You can see his comments on page 5 of this thread.

r, Steve

Comment

Originally posted by hoveringuy View Post

Yep, that's exactly what Rob (VR4Boy) has and it works great. He was one of my test cars and runs an S52 motor in his M3. You can see his comments on page 5 of this thread.

r, Steve

THANKS !!

Paypal payment sent..........

Comment

Is there a provided ballpark setting to start with when tuning, based upon the setup the user is running? For instance, I'm running an M52 with S52 cams and 21.5lb injectors. More fuel than an M52, but less than an S52...

E30 24V 6MT SOLD :( - look for it in sunny Miami :)

Comment

Yes, the board is setup to be adjustable with the potentiometer and the instructions show where to start.

One of the challenges was to make the pot cover all possible ranges of modifications, injector sizes, induction, etc. without being overly sensitive.

So, generic M50's are turned most of the way to the left, S52's are most of the way to the right. M52's are somewhere in the middle.

A few trips back and forth to the store and you'll have it very close. A few tanks of gas and you'll have it perfect.

Comment

received mine in the mail, looks awesome, didn't realize they would be that small! Will be installing this week when I get a chance. Thanks!

Matt

Comment

Got mine installed - very straight forward. Drove around a bit to get the initial rough calibration done, then fueled up. I'm now ready to fine tune over the next couple days. Looks like it's going to work perfectly - thanks Steve.

Comment

This sounds great. Are you still taking orders for that first batch?

Comment

Working...
                                X