No announcement yet.

1991 318i Manual - Cabrio Part Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And to all that asked about trim/interior parts please be patient with me as I'm still trying to asses what I'm keeping.

Comment

Asking about the rear part of the center console.... :D

Comment

Originally posted by Dragowl View Post
        Asking about the rear part of the center console.... :D
        I've been busy in the engine bay and I have to leave to go to a party soon but will get it out and update pics!

Comment

Awaiting payment on pending items. I'll give it until tomorrow 5pm then I'll go on to the next that wanted them!

Comment

Any decisions on the interior bits?

Comment

interested on the trim that goes under the door on the right side.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Cogley View Post
                Any decisions on the interior bits?
                I'm transferring most of it to the donor car but I'll be selling everything that I have left over.

Comment

there is no such thing as a 318is cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
                    there is no such thing as a 318is cabriolet
                    I went and looked at the VIN plate and sure enough it says 318i. Sorry for the confusion! Here is a pic of what threw me :(

Comment

Originally posted by Motorsports View Post
                      interested on the trim that goes under the door on the right side.
                      The kick panel? The door sill? The huge long piece that goes down over the edge?
                      Last edited by Seph; 09-14-2008, 05:45 PM.

Comment

i need the A pillar trim
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seph View Post
                          I went and looked at the VIN plate and sure enough it says 318i. Sorry for the confusion! Here is a pic of what threw me :(
                          holy wtf? lemme go look at mine. i have an identical car.

Comment

mine says the same thing. since that appears to be a generic sticker, it should probably read:

318i / 318is / Cabrio

after 10 years of ownership, I never noticed.

FWIW, my car has a 318is badge on the decklid :)

Comment

take note guys, quite a bit of the interior bits on cabrios are unique. dont assume that parts will cross over onto a coupe. dash, door cards etc are the same, but a-pillar covers, anything in the backseat, other areas will be different. that's a nice car, it's a shame to part it.

Comment

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
                                take note guys, quite a bit of the interior bits on cabrios are unique. dont assume that parts will cross over onto a coupe. dash, door cards etc are the same, but a-pillar covers, anything in the backseat, other areas will be different. that's a nice car, it's a shame to part it.
                                If only I had the knowledge/tools to transfer engine/transmission I would have considered keeping this one. I hope someone buys the shell before it goes to the crusher. I've had many offers on doors/fenders but trying to hold off until it is definitely going to scrap.

Comment

Working...
                                X