1991 318i Manual - Cabrio Part Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guuuuuts

Can't get the carpet out yet :( Trying to figure out how to drain the antifreeze so it doesn't spill all over it. And still trying to figure out how to swap steering wheels if possible. Mine is a non airbag and I still need one on it to move it around. Suggestions?

Comment

Why would you want the airbag wheel in your car?

And on the carpet, just cut around the heater box. It gets covered and makes things much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
        Why would you want the airbag wheel in your car?

And on the carpet, just cut around the heater box. It gets covered and makes things much easier.
        cause mine feels like shit and this one doesn't ;). I was trying to avoid cutting it but I be damned if I'm going through this again to get it in lol.

Comment

You DON'T want an E30 airbag in your car.

Trust me.

Comment

Why may I ask?

Comment

Poor quality, first gen airbag.

If it goes off it'll leave scars.

Also because they are old they are prone to failure and premature eruption (Can't think of a better term).

There was a post on bf.c I think of a guy that had a 1990 iX and his went off because he hit a big ass pothole.

Comment

Updated! New items :) Some prices lowered!
                Last edited by Seph; 09-15-2008, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Bump - Some more prices lowered. Make me some freakin offers people!

Comment

More items sold! The car will be sold soon and whatever is left is just getting thrown in so if your on the fence jump!

Comment

Still interested in the driver-side visor/manual top instruction card if it's in good shape and you're not using it in the other car.

Comment

crap! didn't think of that!! i need one too!!!

Comment

I'll take the power antenna assembly and the right control arm if you have one. Give me a paypal address. and a price. PM me!
                          Last edited by TakeOverM3; 09-20-2008, 06:25 PM.

Comment

I bought the convertible top release handle from Seph. The price was great and it got here in three days from the moment I sent money via PayPal. Three Days!!!! That's amazing.

Thanks Seph

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Cogley View Post
                              Still interested in the driver-side visor/manual top instruction card if it's in good shape and you're not using it in the other car.
                              The Drivers visor is gone. I still have the passenger one though.

Comment

Originally posted by TakeOverM3 View Post
                                I'll take the power antenna assembly and the right control arm if you have one. Give me a paypal address. and a price. PM me!
                                I'm selling the frame as a roller so no control arms but I'll pm you about the mast.

Comment

Working...
                                X