91 318is part out PNW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 318is part out PNW

Sorry to everyone who posted in my previous part out thread for this car, I put the thread up before i was really ready to start selling parts. Now I'm ready, everything I found to be worthwhile has been removed from the shell over Christmas break and the shell has been taken to the junker. Everything must go.

The big items:

147k M42 with transmission, running when pulled. All wiring complete and uncut. $SOLD

Ground Controls with Koni SA and modified struts. about 9k since installed. 450/650 rates. Sold
    4.10 MED LSD new out put seals, about 8k on the redline still in it. Used to be in an automatic car for the first ~130k, currently has about 138k $SOLD
    Tuner motorsport chip for M42. $130
    Rear plastic bumper (alpine II) complete with trim and shocks. $100

Shadowline, slightly warped the drivers side door peice with removal, minor scraches in inconspicous locations from removal, complete, slightly faded from the sun but nothing too extreme. $100

bad piece

Other stuff: $Make offer

M42 ecu (can come with the turner chip if desired)

power steering rack rebuild 50k ago, no leaks

4.10 small case open diff - $40 (local pickup only)

lots of bits and peices of trim, drives kick panel, glovebox door, center console, etc.

Climate controls, good working factory radio (the one wit the sensor bar for the balance controls), 6 button obc and the trim that surrounds it. was all pulled as one.

brake calipers, almost new pads, almost new brembo blanks all around, aprox 1000miles on the pads and disks, no grooving.

good shape back seat bottom and back. (tan)

other misc things, switches, all door panels, all trunk carpet in great shape, etc.

The tan vinyl sport seats.
    Passenger side $Sold

Drives side $120

Thanks everyone.

EDIT:

Also have:

Cluster, working odo, lights and all that stuff, one broken tab that got snapped on removal. $50
    m42 airbox and maf $Make offer
    M42 radiator, no leaks. $70
    m42 Driveshaft $Sold
    Trunk lid spoiler, few cracks in paint but nothing too bad. $30

Last edited by LivingLegend06; 02-15-2009, 09:53 PM.

Brake duct ducting and brake duct ducting backing plates? (say that five times fast lol)
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

PM sent
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
        Brake duct ducting and brake duct ducting backing plates? (say that five times fast lol)
        I think thats something I have, by backing plates do you mean the very front pieces that sit by the fog lights/fog light blanks? I wont be sure if I have that all until I get a chance to get back to town where I left half the parts. Slight chance that the drivers side ones were destroyed in the crash.

Comment

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
          I think thats something I have, by backing plates do you mean the very front pieces that sit by the fog lights/fog light blanks? I wont be sure if I have that all until I get a chance to get back to town where I left half the parts. Slight chance that the drivers side ones were destroyed in the crash.
          the part in the wheel well that the ducting connects too. basically a plastic sheet with a square hole in it. I need it for my bumper swap.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
            the part in the wheel well that the ducting connects too. basically a plastic sheet with a square hole in it. I need it for my bumper swap.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I let the junker take that piece away with the car, I just have the ducts.

Comment

!!!!!!

Comment

I am interested in buying the exhaust (muffler and resonator) if it is a stock one. Is yours stock or (louder) aftermarket?

Comment

shipping on the motor to 93030. oxnard, ca?

Taylor
                  Last edited by E30_fiend; 01-07-2009, 10:20 AM.
                  Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                  Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by ethirtydavid View Post
                    !!!!!!
                    Hi?

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
                      I am interested in buying the exhaust (muffler and resonator) if it is a stock one. Is yours stock or (louder) aftermarket?
                      It was stock but a little rusty and damaged so I let the junker take it with the car, Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                        shipping on the motor to 93030. oxnard, ca?

Taylor
                        A lot I expect, I have no idea how to ship an Engine. A local sale would be greatly preferred.

Comment

$40 for your tails?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                            $40 for your tails?
                            There yours. Pm me about pickup/payment

Comment

How much for just the Ground Controls coilovers and not the springs?

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X