BMW E30 VER. 5 Carbon Fiber cold air intakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rich4rdee View Post
    so what all is needed outside the kit to fit this to a basically stock m20b25? (93 octane markd chip+19lb fuel injectors)
    for a stock M20 you will need an AFM adapter.
    I do not sell these but they can be purchased for under $10.

7speedshop.com

Comment

BUMP 1 in stock PM me.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Bump

7speedshop.com

Comment

BUMP

more in stock by Monday, taking orders now!

7speedshop.com

Comment

SOLD OUT

more in stock by Monday, taking orders now!

7speedshop.com

Comment

ever though of making these out of plastic for a lower-cost version? $110 is a lot for a filter, and CF on this part is just bling, not useful.

Comment

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
                ever though of making these out of plastic for a lower-cost version? $110 is a lot for a filter, and CF on this part is just bling, not useful.
                $110 shipped is very reasonable when you consider a K&N filter is $50 a heat shield is around $45 and I've been including 3ft of 3" ducting which is normally around $25. This kit weighs half of what a filter and heat shield setup weighs, is more compact and fits ALL E30's. no matter what AFM or MAF swap you have. I like C.F:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

cf may be just bling, but isn't blingage useful in and of itself?

just be glad you get big chunk of carbon for your money here. you can't touch any carbon in the world of cycling for less than $500, and it's all tiny friggin little bits. my scott addict road frame retails for $3500 and it's only 900g of the stuff (although there's a ton of r&d in there for the money too)
                  sigpic

Comment

Any in stock?

Comment

BUMP!! taking orders

7speedshop.com

Comment

intake is cool to the touch on my M42 with this thing installed, thanks for a quality product ;)

Comment

simple solution for you is to not fucking buy one, it's a good product $110 is fair.

Comment

Your max size is 3" right? I need 3.75" if possible :)

Comment

Originally posted by SickE30 View Post
                              simple solution for you is to not fucking buy one, it's a good product $110 is fair.
                              settle down. i asked a simple question, and made a reasonable comment on the price of the product. i dont think KAMOTORS was offended, and neither should you be.

Comment

id like to see pics on an m10
                                feedback?!

4x100 32mm Wheel Spacers $70 Shipped

Comment

Working...
                                X