Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doyfola View Post
    Hi Guys

i will have the pictures of the Euro bumpers soon. I currently have 5 good sets and sections of both front and rear bumpers i'm going to be selling. I'm currently having them rust protected
    I sent you a pm regarding the hella blacked out ellipsoid headlights. Also, I want some photos on the 370 mm March II SW.

Comment

Are your euro bumpers still for sale?

Comment

Yes they are Here’s the pictures for the first set G Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please beware of this seller. I have bought the yellow french smiley from him the the picture he sent on his post showing something totally different when I received the headlights in the mail. Whoever wants to buy anything from him, please beware.

Comment

Originally posted by Kriskouki View Post
            Please beware of this seller. I have bought the yellow french smiley from him the the picture he sent on his post showing something totally different when I received the headlights in the mail. Whoever wants to buy anything from him, please beware.
            Thanks for the warning. He doesn’t respond to any messages.

Comment

Originally posted by positiveions View Post
              I respond to massages especially DM’s. You didn’t send me a DM for the pictures you wanted. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For Quickest response call or text me at 240-381-2920

Comment

Originally posted by positiveions View Post
                  I respond to massages especially DM’s. You didn’t send me a DM for the pictures you wanted. Mtech 2 body kit still available @ reduced price $2200 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SOLD
                    EURO BUMPERS SET 1

Hella Headlights
                    370 mm Mtech 2 steering wheel

Still available
                    Euro bumpers set 2
                    Blacked out Hella headlights
                    1 370mm Mtech 2 steering wheel
                    3 385mm Mtech 2 steering wheels
                    complete Mtech 2 body kit
                    mtech 2 rear spoiler
                    mtech 2 front 4 door pods
                    mtech 2 side skirts
                    Bosch and Hella clear headlights
                    euro clocks
                    vintage mtech shift knobs
                    rear view mirrors with mapping lights
                    ix complete side skirts

text me at 240 381 2920

Comment

hi how much for the euro bumpers? the black hella is converted or original?

Comment

Buyer beware. There's a lot of good stuffs out there. Think twice before buying anything from this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kriskouki View Post
                          how have you reached out to him to correct this?

doyfola can you address this? What’s going on here
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

how have you reached out to him to correct this?

doyfola can you address this? What’s going on here
                            I bought the yellow french smiley from him, which the lights I received weren't in the conditions as advertised. Actually, the seller never mentioned or addressed that the lights have some rock chips and scratches on the glass lenses. Moreover, there are also some rust all around the back of the high beam housings, which again, none of these blemishes have never been mentioned prior I sent him the money. To me, it was like the headlights had been rated at 7.5 out of 10, but the actual items I received was rated only 4.5/10, which at the first glance I opened up the box, I was totally pissed off. The lights I received weren't nowhere to be the same set that he had pictures up on the listing.

After I contacted him to complained about the conditions of the lights I received. The seller seemed to act like he was going to responsible for it, which he replied my messages a few times. But, afterwards, I still haven't heard anything from the seller since.

Now, I am seeing that the seller still active and keep posting the items for sale. Therefore, I am posting the awareness messages for everyone on the forum to be super cautious of the seller as I don't want any of the members here fall into the same situations like what I had been.
                            Last edited by Kriskouki; 04-13-2020, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Hi Guys

First of all i'll like to apologize for the drama. Most of you who have purchased from me or meet me at shows know that i'm straight shooter and don't like drama. I'll rather refund,exchange or discount than have problems with anyone that purchases form me. I'm all about the preservation and enjoying our beloved e30's.

5 or 6 years ago i had a collection of over 48 sets of e30 French headlights form over 10 years of winter travels to Europe. i started listing them on the forum to reduce the collection and Kiskouki purchased one of the sets . The lights were describe as used original hella's with pitting. He told me he was in Thailand and i let him know shipping was too expensive and i didn't want to go through the hassle of shipping that far. He had me ship the lights to a third party who sent the lights to him. A few weeks later, i got a paypal dispute regarding the sale. I sent him an email inquiring what the problem was and he responded with pictures and complained about pitting and scratches. I offered him 1/ 3 of the original purchase price refund and he declined my offer and indicated he would prefer a paypal resolution. The paypal option offered to me was, he keep the lights + a full refund.
                              The short version of the story is I won the dispute and he has been putting his warnings on all my listings he can find for the last 4 years. I normally don't respond to his comments as long as they are warnings. It's a free world. The last time he did this last year and members commented, i responded, i told him my original offer still stand for 1/3 of the original purchase price. The offer is still good.

Comment

Originally posted by doyfola View Post
                                Hi Guys

First of all i'll like to apologize for the drama. Most of you who have purchased from me or meet me at shows know that i'm straight shooter and don't like drama. I'll rather refund,exchange or discount than have problems with anyone that purchases form me. I'm all about the preservation and enjoying our beloved e30's.

5 or 6 years ago i had a collection of over 48 sets of e30 French headlights form over 10 years of winter travels to Europe. i started listing them on the forum to reduce the collection and Kiskouki purchased one of the sets . The lights were describe as used original hella's with pitting. He told me he was in Thailand and i let him know shipping was too expensive and i didn't want to go through the hassle of shipping that far. He had me ship the lights to a third party who sent the lights to him. A few weeks later, i got a paypal dispute regarding the sale. I sent him an email inquiring what the problem was and he responded with pictures and complained about pitting and scratches. I offered him 1/ 3 of the original purchase price refund and he declined my offer and indicated he would prefer a paypal resolution. The paypal option offered to me was, he keep the lights + a full refund.
                                The short version of the story is I won the dispute and he has been putting his warnings on all my listings he can find for the last 4 years. I normally don't respond to his comments as long as they are warnings. It's a free world. The last time he did this last year and members commented, i responded, i told him my original offer still stand for 1/3 of the original purchase price. The offer is still good.
                                First and foremost, thank you for showing up and answered my posts after you have been away since the last conversation we had. Honestly, if you decided to be responsible for the item that wasn't described, we wouldn't have to faced all the difficulties.

Honestly, the facts that you have sent me the headlights that weren't in the condition as advertised wasn't anything acceptable to me. Furthermore, the facts that you randomly picking any french yellow headlights to me and hope that I would accept and live to deal with those defects that never been spoken for than what was advertised was totally a wrong call. To be frank, if I don't have to pay $200-250 to ship the headlights from Thailand to you, you would have had those headlights back in your hands by now.

Offering me a 1/3 refund to me was a lie statement that you tried to show off to other people in the forum. Actually, you never actually wanted to be responsible for anything. If you had offered to me at to accept 1/3 at the beginning, I wouldn't have to do any of these until now.

Comment

Working...
                                X