Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Comment

I have a mt1 steering wheel that needs rewrapped. What’s the cost to get this done? Where in SoCal?

Comment

Bump it up

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
          Bump it up
          some general pricing/options would be helpful for common services (MT1/MT2 stuff).

I had a buddy reach out to him and he wanted $650 to rewrap his wheel, which is quite spendy.
          1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
          1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Do you sell a wrap for an Mtech1 370mm?

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post

some general pricing/options would be helpful for common services (MT1/MT2 stuff).

I had a buddy reach out to him and he wanted $650 to rewrap his wheel, which is quite spendy.
              I know the wraps start at 300$ they go up from there obviously depending on material and amount of work . Just like anything you can shop around but steering wheel wrap is not a talent many people possess . Also synthetic material vs Italian Nappa leather will vary a lot .

Comment

Originally posted by BoxE30 View Post
                Do you sell a wrap for an Mtech1 370mm?
                He has templates for mtech 1 and 2 both sizes just hit him up on IG it’s the easiest. @locallyhatedwrapz

Comment

My friend did my mtech 2 and he did an amazing job . I post on here to try to get him some business and also to maybe help any member on here for there e30

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post

He has templates for mtech 1 and 2 both sizes just hit him up on IG it’s the easiest. @locallyhatedwrapz
                    Will do!

Comment

Working...
                    X