Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 M3 Ground Control Coilovers w/ Camber Plates and Advance Design Strut Inserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M3 Ground Control Coilovers w/ Camber Plates and Advance Design Strut Inserts

Hey R3V-

I was saving these for my car, but ended up going with stock front housings instead.

These E30M3 front coilovers were built by Advance Design/Ground Control, featuring a double adjustable Advance Design strut insert, Ground Control camber plates and Ground Control/Eibach Coilover Springs. I believe these were shortened 65mm but am not certain on this.

The swaybar mounting point has been reinforced as seen in the photos. The brake line grommet bracket was bent in shipping and is fragile like many are. The threads are good for the wheel bearings, and the wheel bearing surface face is good outside of one small blemish that did not hurt functionality on the car when the wheel bearing was pressed on.

This setup was pulled from a running/street driven E30M3. The struts are not leaking, but I would assume that these need to be gone through to be perfect. When the camber plate is turned the strut insert turns with it. I am not sure if that is how this setup functions but figured I’d mention it. If that’s not how it is supposed to be it is likely missing a washer on the bottom of the camber plate.

The camber plates are missing the piece that contains the threads that mount the coilover to the strut tower, but these can be purchased fairly inexpensively from GC.

I tried to describe these to the best of my ability, but please shoot me a message if you seek more info/photos/etc not listed in the ad. Just the camber plates alone are around $400 new, plus the coilover sleeves/adjusters, etc. Buying a setup like this allows you to keep your stock housings untouched which is highly value in today’s M3 market. No ackerman arms included in the auction. General scratching/blemishes from use on a car present on the housing/springs/camber plates.

I feel $1200 shipped to the lower 48 is fair. Let me know if you have any questions.

Untitled by Bobbie Morrone, on Flickr
    Last edited by AWDBOB; 01-23-2021, 02:27 PM.
    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

$1200 anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
      $1200 anyone?
      I have $800 if you still have them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
        $1200 anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaza45 View Post
          Sold the housings, kept the coilovers for a project.

Comment

Working...
          X