Early model radiator 5speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early model radiator 5speed

Hey all. Looking for an early model radiator for my 1987 325is in great shape. Anyone got one?
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

I got one CT

Comment

hey corban, How much do you want shipped to Atlanta, Ga?
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic

Comment

I'm actually doing a late model coolant conversion on a car due to early model parts availability and cost for a Genuine Radiator. Just an Idea.

But the old Radiator is original 83 323 euro unit if interested? Roll the dice.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
          I'm actually doing a late model coolant conversion on a car due to early model parts availability and cost for a Genuine Radiator. Just an Idea.

But the old Radiator is original 83 323 euro unit if interested? Roll the dice.
          Whats up! holy cow its been years lol. Yeah i was thinking of doing the same but i spent way too much on al the early model upgrades. I appreciate the offer, that's an old part though. i appreciate the offer hope you are doing well! .
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post

Whats up! holy cow its been years lol. Yeah i was thinking of doing the same but i spent way too much on al the early model upgrades. I appreciate the offer, that's an old part though. i appreciate the offer hope you are doing well! .
            Doing great! Welcome back! I love early cars, its a good bit of work to do right. Hope all is well your way.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
            X