Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Large Spider/Bevel Gears from an LSD

Hello,

I'm looking for a set of bevel gears from a limited-slip differential. I need the large splined ones, not the smaller spider gears.
    I don't have a part number because realoem doesn't list the internals of an LSD.. at least not that I've found.
    The ones I have are pitted.

Thanks!

Currently building a badass coffee table
    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    Hello,

I'm looking for a set of bevel gears from a limited-slip differential. I need the large splined ones, not the smaller spider gears.
    I don't have a part number because realoem doesn't list the internals of an LSD.. at least not that I've found.
    The ones I have are pitted.

Thanks!
    do you have a pic ? i've taken a few apart / rebuilt and can't figure what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by 82eye View Post

do you have a pic ? i've taken a few apart / rebuilt and can't figure what you are looking for.
      RacingDiffs large spider gear for BMW oem LSD is made from forged material so it is much stronger than factory. If yours is broken, no need to purchase whole unit, just replace it with this one and you are good to go.

This guy

Comment

top and bottom spider gears from the stack. you'll have to specify if you need the 168 or 188 mm gears.

Comment

Originally posted by 82eye View Post
          top and bottom spider gears from the stack. you'll have to specify if you need the 168 or 188 mm gears.
          Right. I need the 188 size

Comment

Working...
          X