WTB m20b25 AFM and ICV

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • divingboardlord
    Noobie
    • Oct 2020
    • 8

    #1

    WTB m20b25 AFM and ICV

    I am looking for an airflow meter and an idle control valve, both for an m20b25, motronic 1.3. I would greatly prefer the "T-shaped" ICV. Hoses / boots would be a plus but it seems like I can still buy most of what I need new. Thanks.
    Last edited by divingboardlord; 03-11-2024, 04:14 PM.
  • 2mAn
    SeƱior Mod
    • Aug 2010
    • 20982

    #2
    divingboardlord I will move it for you. Beware as in the WTB forum you will get scammers. Get pics and be vigilent
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1966 Blue Boat
    -1969 Red VW
    -1986 White BMW
    -2006 Green Thing

    Make R3V Great Again -2020

    Comment

    • divingboardlord
      Noobie
      • Oct 2020
      • 8

      #3
      Will keep that in mind. Much appreciated!

      Comment

      • packratbimmer
        E30 Fanatic
        • Dec 2009
        • 1335

        #4
        PM'd

        Comment

        • divingboardlord
          Noobie
          • Oct 2020
          • 8

          #5
          Bump. Still need these. Life happened and I completely forgot to check r3v. Oops!

          Comment

          Working...