Feeler WTB - Rear bumper trim - side piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler WTB - Rear bumper trim - side piece

I am in Florida and can't remember if I need the right or left side. I am fairly certain it is the right.

Anyone have this that they'd let go cheap? I can get it at the dealer, but its a pain in the ass to go there. Rather have it land on my doorstep.

All else fails, I'll call BMA.

let me know. if its faded or scratched a little, I dont care. I just dont want another piece with a chunk out of it like the one I have now.

Thanks!!!!
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

I need the right side only. Anyone got one? Somebody pm'd me a while back, but I deleted it.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

We have Euro and in Florida... :) Why not complete the whole set... (sorry advertisment)

How long are you staying in Florida til? You should come by Moroso on the 18th, I'll be there with my father... some other E30 M3 people are coming.... arrive and ride type deal..(you arrive, we take you for some laps, you shit your self, go home) like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3
        We have Euro and in Florida... :) Why not complete the whole set... (sorry advertisment)

How long are you staying in Florida til? You should come by Moroso on the 18th, I'll be there with my father... some other E30 M3 people are coming.... arrive and ride type deal..(you arrive, we take you for some laps, you shit your self, go home) like that...
        I'm not in Florida right now - in fact, i have someone renting my place from the 18th of December until the end of February.

Thanks for the invite though.

Bump - someone maybe has one of these - perhaps someone who has "upgraded' to the euro ones.
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

" I am in Florida and can't remember if I need the right or left side. I am fairly certain it is the right."

Your strange...

Comment

" I am in Florida and can't remember if I need the right or left side. I am fairly certain it is the right."

Your strange...
            I was in Florida on the 23rd when I posted it. A lot of people know I live in Ky and have a vaction home in Florida. My point in saying that then was to explain why I didn't know which side it was I needed.
            Current Cars
            2014 M235i
            2009 R56 Cooper S
            1998 M3
            1997 M3

Comment

Your strange...
              Well First I immediately looked at the original post date November 23, That was over a week ago things change in a week.

Second you cannot (correctly) contract you are into your when you are referring to a person; it is your book you are a human, etc.

Third I can't help but think even if he were being odd it is not much of an advertisement to make derogotory statements toward potential customers especially in a forum where other potential customers will see it.

There be my

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Stefan,

I confused him - I understand why. He probably did not look at my "location" below the avatar, just read the post.

Its cool.

Bump - I NEED THE RIGHT SIDE AND I NEED IT NOW!!!!!
                Current Cars
                2014 M235i
                2009 R56 Cooper S
                1998 M3
                1997 M3

Comment

Fourth,

If you knew I was being funny/sarcastic.....

Fifth,

I apologize for hurting Dave's feelings.. I did look at your location but didn't look at your post date... I thought it was fresh due to being close to the top at the time...

Sixth,

Thanks for pointing out those forum details....

Comment

Fifth,

I apologize for hurting Dave's feelings..

What hurt feelings?
                    Current Cars
                    2014 M235i
                    2009 R56 Cooper S
                    1998 M3
                    1997 M3

Comment

Very good question....

Comment

I have a right euro one since the guy I bought one from sent me 2 right sides. I think I broke my US ones though. Would you want that?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I'd rather a US one, but if all you got is a Euro, why not. PM me with a price shipped.
                          Current Cars
                          2014 M235i
                          2009 R56 Cooper S
                          1998 M3
                          1997 M3

Comment

I'll take like $12 shipped for it but I can't ship it till the 15th or the 17th when I get back home after finals.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

7th Glad I don't need anything from you. I can get attitude from my wife and kids.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                              X