X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whit3 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Respond with the number of your local FBI field office, it's fun.
    Haha that's great, need to try it!!🤣🤣

Leave a comment:

• Bimmerwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Whit3 E30 View Post
    Johnbob3352, randy23, Depp, ALL SCAMS!!! Try not to give your contact info, they spam message and call non stop an at ALL times of day an night.
    Lol I had a feeling about randy23. Although I gave my contact number he never messaged me back after I stopped responding .

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Whit3 E30 View Post
    Johnbob3352, randy23, Depp, ALL SCAMS!!! Try not to give your contact info, they spam message and call non stop an at ALL times of day an night.
    Respond with the number of your local FBI field office, it's fun.

Leave a comment:

• Whit3 E30
    replied

Leave a comment:

• e30vert
    replied
    I know someone quite a bit more honest - ME . LOL

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by e30vert View Post
    You won't find anyone more honest.
    Oh, sweet irony.

Leave a comment:

• e30vert
    replied
    Just got another reply indicating I should contact someone else for the parts I am seeking. Walkerjim420

Walkerjim420 Today, 03:43 AM
    Check with mikerobert6760@gmail.com specializes in BMW Parts. Got a correct battery Hold Down Bracket and Bolt for sale. You won't find anyone more honest.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by e30vert View Post

Totally! I figured these guys Gen Richard and Peter Williams must be scammers.
    You can always try to scam bait them for fun since there are loads of us and only a couple of them (presumably).

Leave a comment:

• e30vert
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    Did the verbiage not seem strange to you?

People, when someone is writing in an odd way, is a new or low post count user and then refers you to "someone" who happens to have just what you need it's clearly a scam.

If in doubt, ask for a picture of the part with some type of identifying material in the very same photo. If they can't provide it just move on.
    Totally! I figured these guys Gen Richard and Peter Williams must be scammers.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Did the verbiage not seem strange to you?

People, when someone is writing in an odd way, is a new or low post count user and then refers you to "someone" who happens to have just what you need it's clearly a scam.

If in doubt, ask for a picture of the part with some type of identifying material in the very same photo. If they can't provide it just move on.

Leave a comment:

• e30vert
    replied
    Peter Williams messaged me with
    i got Battery Hold Down Bracket and Bolt for sale if interested send a mail to peterwilliam890 at aol dot com
    Emailed him and would only accept Paypal Friends and Family. I told him I would cover the fee to send with Paypal Buyer Protection and he would not do the deal.
    Last edited by e30vert; 02-14-2022, 08:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• e30vert
    replied
    Gen Richard Soliciting with this Message
    Battery Hold Down Bracket and Bolt I have someone that have this for sale in good condition Pm dusteneric2@gmail.com if you’re interested thank you...

Contacted Eric Dusten and sent funds. No parts sent.
    Last edited by e30vert; 02-14-2022, 08:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eurospec
    replied
    Depp soliciting via PM. Provided a contact of (260) 638-8348

Leave a comment:

• nwn54
    replied
    Depp trying again. Associated with 734-743-1292.

Leave a comment:

• ube91
    replied
    Gen.Richard is one. This guy (probably a bot) is replying to all of my posts in the WTB section.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X