WTB: Battery expansion tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Battery expansion tank

Never knew these existed. I need one for an early model, which would have part #: 61211374963

Thanks,

Jeff
    Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

I have to ask...if you never knew they existed what makes you think you need one
    Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
    Alice the Time Capsule
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
    87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Originally posted by jeffnhiscars View Post
      I have to ask...if you never knew they existed what makes you think you need one
      And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

I never knew these existed!
        FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
        Saab/GM tech2 programming
        My for sale thread
        1990 325iX for sale or part out
        Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
        And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffnhiscars View Post
          honestly, this is a legitimate question.
          FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
          Saab/GM tech2 programming
          My for sale thread
          1990 325iX for sale or part out
          Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211

Comment

Originally posted by barbierij View Post
            honestly, this is a legitimate question.
            WTF does anyone care? I don't post in the wanted forum to justify my every want and desire. I do so to acquire parts, and neither of you are helping in that mission.

Could it just be that I am OCD about having my car as OEM-correct as possible?

There, does that satisfy everyone's curiosity? Happy to hold a con-call later explaining my other hopes and dreams, as well as provide a general overview of my life's goals.

Comment

Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
              WTF does anyone care? I don't post in the wanted forum to justify my every want and desire. I do so to acquire parts, and neither of you are helping in that mission.

Could it just be that I am OCD about having my car as OEM-correct as possible?

There, does that satisfy everyone's curiosity? Happy to hold a con-call later explaining my other hopes and dreams, as well as provide a general overview of my life's goals.
              That's how you get people to help...

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
              sigpic
              Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
                That's how you get people to help...

Oh, please - show me the offer to help. Where was it again? All I saw was a smart-ass response questioning why I wanted something that I wasn't previously aware of.

I swear, some of you guys just live to antagonize people.

Comment

Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
                  Oh, please - show me the offer to help. Where was it again? All I saw was a smart-ass response questioning why I wanted something that I wasn't previously aware of.

I swear, some of you guys just live to antagonize people.
                  Why don't you search for the part you "NEED" first instead of posting it on here. I'm sure I'm not the only that gets tired of idiots like you coming on here with an attitude thinking we owe you something when you haven't even searched for the part.

But since you have to be spoon fed then go to Tischer BMW or any BMW parts supplier and put in that part number you gave us.

It's $4.14 from Tischer, you can look at what others sell it for.

Last edited by Poorboyz; 04-30-2014, 08:20 AM.
                  sigpic

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Why don't you search for the part you "NEED" first I stead of posting it on here. I'm sure I'm not the only that gets tired of idiots like you coming on here with an attitude thinking we owe you something.

But since you have to be spoon fed then go to Tischer BMW or any BMW parts supplier and put in that part number you gave us.

It's $4.14 from Tischer, you can look at what others sell it for.

You know, if you ass clowns hadn't decided to come onto my thread and shit all over it, I wouldn't have been compelled to go full-asshole on you.

But since so many members of R3V - yourself included - are content to flex your e-muscle and vast knowledge of how the internet works (along with reading minds and emails, apparently), threads consistently dissolve into a steaming pile. The part for the EARLY model is NLA (check RealOEM) and I want the correct one, hence my interest in asking one of you who may have a parts car sitting around to see if there's a tank up for grabs.

Why don't you do us all - and by us, I mean me - a huge favor and just piss off.

Comment

NLA my ass, every site I've searched has it, GTFO with that BS.

sigpic

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Just because RealOEM says its NLA don't make it so. Plenty of 2nd tier suppliers (Bosch, Hella, Victor Reinz, etc) continue to provide parts long after BMW stops carrying them.

Comment

Since its a NLA part, you can have mine for $50 shipped. OEM and I'll include the hose too.
                          Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

It is NLA

Originally posted by vpilarrt View Post
                            Just because RealOEM says its NLA don't make it so. Plenty of 2nd tier suppliers (Bosch, Hella, Victor Reinz, etc) continue to provide parts long after BMW stops carrying them.
                            Correct, Realoem.com does not have up to date inventory or pricing.

Originally posted by 88BlackS-ETA
                            Pelican, guten, blunt don't have it on their site.

Only getbmwparts does. Also just because a site has a price doesn't mean they have the part. I have experienced this on IE, pelican and rockauto.
                            Correct all the public BMW dealer website also dont have live inventory, thats why they dont charge your card when you place an order.

Dont know of any live public site that can show actual inventory of a BMW dealer only part. This has to be looked up in the BMW system.

Just looked it up it is NLA.

Your best bet is a junk yard, Ill also keep an eye out, Im sure we have a box full of them somewhere in the shop...
                            sigpic
                            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                              It is NLA

Correct, Realoem.com does not have up to date inventory or pricing.

Correct all the public BMW dealer website also dont have live inventory, thats why they dont charge your card when you place an order.

Dont know of any live public site that can show actual inventory of a BMW dealer only part. This has to be looked up in the BMW system.

Just looked it up it is NLA.

Your best bet is a junk yard, Ill also keep an eye out, Im sure we have a box full of them somewhere in the shop...
                              Thanks Levent. Keep me posted.

Sorry that this dissolved into a pissing match, but I'm not surprised. So many times I hear the, "Broseph, just SEARCH, ECS HAS IT BROSEPH!" Oh, right. Because I hadn't tried that first.

ECS also still lists the plastic window tool from the factory tool kits as available. Sure, you can put it in your cart. Put it in your car all the live long day. Does not mean you'll ever see it.

And you. Oh, you. How could I ever forget YOU! Thanks for finally shutting up.

Comment

Working...
                              X