Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: I don't know what it's called

I'm looking for one thing here:

1) Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 3.33.09 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	166.7 KB ID:	9982050 Whatever this piece is called. I need the cap for it because the absence of it makes my OCD absolutely wild.

Try ashtray or rear ashtray
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

You ant part number 5, 51161904809, Ashtray rear
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Chrissakes cap that there part is retailin' for more'n $200

Comment

Most of us will be thrilled to sell you one for half of the cost of a new one!

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            Most of us will be thrilled to sell you one for half of the cost of a new one!
            I would pay $50.00 for one?

Comment

I purchased this piece:

NEW BMW E30 Rear Ash Tray Delete Plate Ashtray. Replace your old cracked ash tray with this new ash tray delete plate. It slots tightly into place using the center consoles current mounting solution, no modification necessary.

This fits really well into the slots on the center console (friction fit but not loose and not too tight). The surface finish is really nice, not perfect OE match, but really well done so it does not look out of place. Also can't beat the price and it is made by a fellow E30 enthusiast.

No affiliation with the seller, just a happy customer.

MJ

Comment

If you were really OCD, you would have gladly paid $217 for a brand new, never smoked in, rear ashtray. Even if it was really only worth $20.
                Fortunately for me, my rear ashtray is in excellent condition and I have no reason to upgrade to a new one.

Comment

Working...
                X