Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's shitty YAN, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Good guy here! He hooked up my IX flares. It was the wrong shade DS and he resprayed again. Quality is great!
      1991 318IS

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
        tell me about it

Ill have photos of it all up shortly.

In a nut shell, I sent my car off to Vlad to get repainted, it cost me 2500 more than what he quoted me originally, the car came back with more dings, waves, orange peal, runs and sand marks than before and a bunch of other issues that he wont admit to. He refuses to reply to any of my PMs, TXT or calls and wont refund any $.
        I congratulate you. If I was in your shoes, his shop would have been ashes on the floor already..

GET YO MONEY NINJA!

Comment

Jesse...keep FeatherChini on your list of $800 clients! Ill be coming to you very shortly!!! Can we do customer colors? Create my own color of paint? :)

Comment

Originally posted by FeatherChini View Post
            I congratulate you. If I was in your shoes, his shop would have been ashes on the floor already..

GET YO MONEY NINJA!
            And you would be in a deeper hole than you would be if you went about things the right way. Sometimes it pays off to go about fixing things right, and it seems like Vlad is doing just that.

Matt

Comment

^^
              buddy. we joke we joke.

But I would honor anyone who did go about something that way.

bad ass mofo!

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                tell me about it

Ill have photos of it all up shortly.

In a nut shell, I sent my car off to Vlad to get repainted, it cost me 2500 more than what he quoted me originally, the car came back with more dings, waves, orange peal, runs and sand marks than before and a bunch of other issues that he wont admit to. He refuses to reply to any of my PMs, TXT or calls and wont refund any $.
                Vlad as in our vlad? Vlad with the hot woman in his wheels fs ads? Vlad with that same hot woman posing with his m3? or whose ever it was. meh. That vlad?

Originally posted by yert315
                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

guys don't shat on jesse's thread. when the time comes. Yan will answer accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                    Vlad as in our vlad? Vlad with the hot woman in his wheels fs ads? Vlad with that same hot woman posing with his m3? or whose ever it was. meh. That vlad?

Comment

Wow man, hell of a deal here. Wrong coast for a lot of us but thanks for supporting the community non the less! Hope a lot of people take you up on this.

Originally posted by Roysneon
                      $5 shipped?
                      Originally posted by MarkD
                      You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

pm'd

Comment

WOW dude come to the east coast i wish there was someone here that can do this!!! DAMMMMM very nice work!
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Comment

Comment

Thanks Jesse...flares looks great. Perfect match.

1991 318IS

Comment

Dude post more pictures of that right thurrr^^^

Originally posted by yert315
                                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Working...
                                X