Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jesse,

We are supposed to meet tomorrow around 3pm (Thursday). Can you PM me your address and contact information. I already PM'd you my cell phone number and took the time off tomorrow so I'm all set.

Darren

Comment

Jesse, I emailed you but didn't get a response. Please email me back or call me, I left my phone number. Looking to get into contact as soon as possible.

Comment

just pm'd you guys back, sorry i don't spend much time online after my 12 hr work days lol i just get home put on netflix and literally pass out on the bed.

Comment

haha if your serious about this east coast thing...ive got a place to spray and prep. Would have to make sure my cousins OK with it (id say if we get a few cars an extra 25-50$ per car for using his shop/equipment would be enough to make him happy)

Its a full shop so everything you need would be there.

Shop is in Brooklyn NY

If you guys are serious, lets do it. If not, well..FUUUUUUUUUUU!
          -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

PM'd cash in hand, ready to do this in 2 weeks.
            ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
            *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
              lets get 5 cars line up on the east coast...get him here and pay for his lodging....

I know its silly...but Im serious...that is a smokin deal..

Jesse?..??????>...
              if this goes through im with you guys....after i personally see the work.

Comment

east coast..

so this could really happen...Im on it to see possibilities...

Could end up in Bklyn( Im good w/ that if its in a decent area, I grew up there and certain spots are rough,lol)..or could end up a bit more North in Westchester area...or CT or NJ...we shall see.
                I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

would it be in the winter months? or are we talking later on next year?

Comment

Not sure, lets see what Jesse says.

Its in williamsburg BK, very good neighborhood.
                    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

East Coast love...

ok ok ok.......we can get this done here in NY. Jesse always wanted to come here...so NY looks best...and w/in driving distance to NYC...not up by Watkins Glen...lol..I guess NJ could work, or even CT?????

All of us involved would need to get airfare covered....Im not overly worried about that bet. 6 , 7 or 10 cars...

Also, any1 have a spare room, finished basement, heated garage/....to accommodate sleeping for Jesse and maybe a friend?...

We need a min of 5 cars..... up to around 10. The more prep work you do the more time Jesse has to get it all done.

He wants playtime in NYC too!!!...lol

Mid Jan/early Feb would be the time frame....

he could even squeeze the price a bit more w/ kind of a GB.....can u believe that????..say 675-700 ish?.....!!!!!$$$$$$###@@@@

Lets hear from the Bklyn paint shop connection.......Ill look around as well..... or he can use an unattached garage space w/ elec heaters.....if he won't be breaking any local laws...lol. Id offer my garage..but its attchd.

So lets start a list here.......try not to funk up this goal w/ crazy questions. Either try to get them answered by me...or we can ask Jesse...he is very excited...

this is a wonderful opp for us. Lets see all the east coast guys that wanted this,.... to STEP UP!!!!!!

BTW..I just went over this thread...and I counted 12 cars( not 12 folks...as some1 has 2 cars.....dont make me name names..lol). You asked for it....its here!

1)jrkoupe
                      Last edited by JRKOUPE; 12-08-2011, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Damn nice.

Depending on when. NYC is 12hrs away. I'm ironically heading there at the end of Jan for a weekend... Instead of flying I guess I could drive?

But it wouldn't be a BMW... Its a 2003 Tacoma

Keep me posted!

Comment

Originally posted by Jkersh View Post
                          Damn nice.

Depending on when. NYC is 12hrs away. I'm ironically heading there at the end of Jan for a weekend... Instead of flying I guess I could drive?

But it wouldn't be a BMW... Its a 2003 Tacoma

Keep me posted!
                          here we go ...r3v time...lol

a 2003 tacoma.......hmm, did you mention that in your orig post?..I don't recall such.

e 30s only...thats what Jesse stated.....sheesh
                          Last edited by JRKOUPE; 12-09-2011, 05:30 AM.

Comment

if my e30 could make the drive to NYC it would be a different story...

I would break down at least 5 times Im sure :)

Comment

700!!!!!! I cant believe it. I just had surgery and have a cast that will be removed on the 16th. I will see you Jessee, ON THAT DAY. I want you to look at my car and see if a job is worth it. If soo... Imm putting the money DOWN BABY! I trust BMWStephen and know him personally so I will be there. My word.

Comment

Originally posted by graphikg View Post
                                700!!!!!! I cant believe it. I just had surgery and have a cast that will be removed on the 16th. I will see you Jessee, ON THAT DAY. I want you to look at my car and see if a job is worth it. If soo... Imm putting the money DOWN BABY! I trust BMWStephen and know him personally so I will be there. My word.
                                wow grinil, glad to hear from you and sorry to hear! we have lots to catch up on. If you do secure this job with Jesse, I would be happy to help you prep your car too since I've already had experience stripping and and reassembling a car for paint

Comment

Working...
                                X